jakupf
    FRICKIN OWNED

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    agreed.

I fucking Love Anime
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    I fucking Love Anime
    anime doesnt love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    anime doesnt love you.
    my waifu begs to differ.

no she doesnt
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

You're upsetting Haxity-sama, please refrain from posting more slander about me Pepper-kun!!!
    -Haxity's waifu

your waifu doesnt exist and your relationship with her is more onesided than a rapist and their victim

your waifu doesnt exist and your relationship with her is more onesided than a rapist and their victim
    dude what? she's realer than anything youve ever posted.

sounds like shes extremely fake then, as already mentioned

sounds? u should hear the sounds she makes when im inside her pounding away

Banned

i would if there were any haha owned gay loser

i would if there were any haha owned gay loser
    im not gay but my waifu already knows this so that's all that matters ))

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    im not gay but my waifu already knows this so that's all that matters ))
    ur waifu isnt sentient and therefore cannot know anything.

ur waifu isnt sentient and therefore cannot know anything.
    she knows that youre very salty about our beautiful relationship.

Steam ID
    cryptexitium
    Nier spoilers.

Spoiler
    Gamut on Twitch.tv
    Gamut on bird.com

Mega Kill
    next season looks even more mediocre than spring, the two most interesting pl;ots also happen to take place in fucking school

more black lagoons pls

Mega Kill
    Jigoku Shoujo: Yoi no Togi
    地獄少女 宵伽
    MysteryPsychologicalSupernatural

wait i might of overlooked that that has potential to be smth good, only potential tho

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Lin Tianjiao (Shutong Guo) is the top girl in her school. During one of her tests, she resorted to copying from notes, and is spotted by Gao Xiang (Jingting Bai), who is considered a wayward student. When the note was discovered by the teacher, Gao Xiang chooses to claim responsibility for trying to cheat. Lin Tianjiao feels apologetic towards Gao Xiang, and begins their friendship. Meanwhile, Lin Tianjiao's good friend, Lu Tiantian (Herun Wang) is courting Ou Xiaoyang (Guansen Ding). However, due to his poor academic standing, Lin Tianjiao ignores him completely. Classmate Huang Tao (Hongyi Li) is secretly in love with Lin Tianjiao, but is too shy to express it. As a result, he and his best buddy, Li Tao (Wenlong Zhao) are at loggerheads with Gao Xiang. The relationship between Lin Tianjiao and Gao Xiang develops, as she begins to understand Gao Xiang better. Knowing that she likes astronomy, Gao Xiang buys tickets for an Astronomy Exhibition and dates Lin Tianjiao. Lin Tianjiao's mother insists that Lin Tianjiao focuses on her school work, and does not allow her any time off, any allowance for friendship. As a result, Gao Xiang never gets to go on the date with Lin Tianjiao. Meanwhile, as an act of love for Lin Tianjiao, Gao Xiang steals into the Astronomy Exhibition at night to take photographs of the place. He is arrested and forced to quit school. Before he leaves, he and his band of friends from the local auto-shop steal into the school to paint astronomical images on to the walls and ceiling of the classroom that Gao Xiang and Lin Tianjiao studied in. At the award of the best student award to Lin Tianjiao, Huang Tao tells her that Gao Xiang is leaving town. Lin Tianjiao uses the opportunity of the award speech to tell of her selfishness as she sought the award. From ignoring the feelings of Lu Tiantian (and her relationship with Ou Xiaoyang) and her brother, Lin Ziao; as well as her good friend, Gao Xiang. She then declines the award, and leaves the auditorium to rush to the train station to bid farewell to Gao Xiang. Unfortunately, she misses Gao Xiang. She (plus her brother, Lu Tiantian and Ou Xiaoyang) run into Gao Xiang's friends from the auto-ship, and hitch a ride to the local radio station, where Lin Tianjiao uses the programming to say farewell to Gao Xiang (singing The Beatles ' song "Hey Jude"). After a few years, Lin Tianjiao is a famous astronomer. She gave up on her mother's plan for her to study finance in Tsinghua University, but decided to follow her own dreams of doing astronomy. She plans a trip to Africa, hoping to meet Gao Xiang in Africa. Meanwhile, the rest of the group meet at Huang Tao's wedding, with Li Tao as his best man. Lu Tiantian and Ou Xiaoyang are still courting, and Ou Xiaoyang is intending to propose to her.