Page 678 of 689 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,560 of 13770

Thread: Anime

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Does kzz have the most posts in this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

Refined White
    I kept making excuses to not watch anohana so my gf bought me the bluray
    I got pissed off and posted a bunch of emoji and now Iím back in the play penÖ something that has never happened to a single troll

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    is there yuri in this anime or what?
    ya its lit

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nt. View Post
    ya its lit
    loli shit is super weird and i cant watch it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    is there yuri in this anime or what?
    that's the same show you dumbass
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master

Steam ID
    who cares
    they better announce third season of konosuba or ill scream
    heh

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    I kept making excuses to not watch anohana so my gf bought me the bluray
    lmfao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    Does kzz have the most posts in this thread?

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Trashy Melodrama
    28 January 2017 | by arorashadow_2003 (United States) – See all my reviews
    I'll have to let Scum's Wish (Kazu no Honkai) be a good reminder to really examine the premise of a show more closely before watching. The genres were interesting enough to catch my eye in the first place, romantic drama, psychological and so on it sounded like good makings for a more serious romance after watching the more light hearted and bubbly romance shows that I loved such as One Week Friends, Yona of the Dawn and Snow White With the Red Hair so the best I could hope for is something like Destiny of the Shrine Maiden (Kannazuki no Miko) but rather I end with was School Days redux that mysteriously is trending better than School Days.

The basic concept of two teenagers forming a pact to quell their loneliness should sound and come as a heart breaking romance or the potential of a feel good story where they find the love with each other, maybe a cautionary tragedy a deconstruction of the Romeo and Juliet plot, or just simply learn to accept and move on from their first loves but the first episode left such a sour taste in my mouth that I only hope for a miserable end to our two little losers who deserve what they get. Hanabi Yasuroka is in love with an older man who is her teacher but curiously refers to him as her older brother despite no relations. I'm convinced they do that to have a incest or sister-brother-complex without having to do that. And you have Mugi Awaya likewise is in love with a teacher that is in love with the man who Hanabi is in love with then we're introduced to Noriko Kamomebata who is in love with Mugi and then to Sane Ebato who is in love with Hanabi, but wait there's more! Turns out the music teacher Akane Minagawa likes to use men! Can this awful love web become more convoluted and ridiculous? Though having no actual romantic ties our two main characters certainly love to get physical enough to have the most casual sex and try to write it off as nothing and love to deny being anything more than cheap friends with benefits. Anime fans laud this show for the "maturity" but casual sex in an anime isn't maturity it's just fan service that goes a little further than the usual bouncing boobs and panty shots.

The first episode by itself is a mess in structure jumping between time periods of past and present and the confusing referral of Hanabi's love interest as her brother leads a viewer to believe this may be an incest based anime. In fact I'm convinced that's why is just to give it an incest angle for the incest fetish without having to do incest. The second episode began to narrow its focus but everything keeps jumping around it becomes hard to tell what is ever going on at any given time because of the massive story leaps. But the writing only spirals more and more as the dialogue gets to near Twilight levels of insufferable. It's amazing to also see how much Mugi denies that he and Hanabi have sex even though we get a full scene with her in bed stroking his erection.

The animation looks all right, aesthetically it's quite pretty and seems to go for a manga vibe with split screen and paneling. However they have a real tendency to abuse the hidden eyes trope many anime do wherein a characters eyes will disappear either to reflect deep emotion or be scary and intimidating for a moment. Many anime do this from time to time but I can't say I've seen an anime do it so much.

The music feels to be the one redemption to this otherwise piece of garbage as were treated to a very nice original score by composer Masaru Yokoyama (of Your Lie in April fame) with some very pleasant to listen to melodies that enrich the atmosphere but it's too bad this isn't atmosphere I want to be in.

Scum's Wish I feel is trying to go for a "so uncomfortable" vibe, which can be done well, one only need watch David Fincher films but the cast of deplorable characters added with the sappy, convoluted over the top writing make this show unbearable to sit through.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    kzz theres no way u read all that so how do u know it was worthy of being posted under ur name

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    This Review is written by a low mmr high ego monkey
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

Refined White
    I am so damn happy I dont care much about the entertainment I consume.
    I got pissed off and posted a bunch of emoji and now Iím back in the play penÖ something that has never happened to a single troll

Refined White
    Like I get it but that shit is not for me.

3 gatsu no lion season 2 confirmed kraygasm. so many good sequels

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    3 gatsu no lion season 2 confirmed kraygasm. so many good sequels
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy Shit
    INDIE ANIME
    "We are all a little broken - that's how the light gets in."
    Earnest Hemingway

"Look at these hands. Are they small hands?"
    -Brood_Star1998

Accomplishments

U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    spirited away one summer's day

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    roragok
    Researching major cause im gay. Also just finished a rewatch of your lie in pianome.