Page 752 of 774 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,040 of 15477

Thread: Anime

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    DID HE PASS HIS TEST AHHHH
    Prob not tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Quote Originally Posted by Gamut View Post

WAT
    not even the worst part. He just goes infront of millions of people and on tv wearing a piece of cloth over his mouth and a hoodie lol. Misa is a useless fangirl who's light's weakness xd

Quote Originally Posted by Gamut View Post

WAT
    that dude played Snoop Dogg in the NWA movie
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    wish i had a B (who watched A)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

also terror in resonance is a goat contender given there aren't really any titles with the same vibe (except maybe Ajin? then again that's also pretty unique plotwise)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

dunno when I'm gonna have time to get up to speed with stuff but the manga for this seemed nice so +rec I guess
    https://anilist.co/anime/98314
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

ya attack on titan is some real mediocre/bad shit

theres also a huge spoiler at the end of the new introduction halfway through season 1. what a meme
    bullshit you fucking miss me

theres a bunch of other huge shit towards the end as well, one of which being somethin that doesnt make much fuckin sense at al
    Last edited by divine; July 2nd, 2017 at 07:43 PM.

do they just expect people to not pay attention to the intros in animes?

spoilers in aot, fma, and future diaries

like..what

What's the fma spoiler? I think everyone here has seen it anyways
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats the spoiler in mirai nikkis op
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

aight someone is mega wrong in this page
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by fournsix View Post
    during one of the intros to the season it shows what happened at the end of the first game season with yuno

The second opening spoils Gluttony's true form, Envy's true form, Ling vs Wrath, and Mustang vs Lust. The third opening shows Ling among the other Homunculi, as well as Pride attacking the Brigg's tunnel expedition team and possessing Alphonse. In fact, this opening also introduces Olivier Mira Armstrong and the Briggs army before we even officially see them. The fourth opening shows Greedling fighting Wrath and Fu and Lan Fan returning.

There is a lot more too. 5th opening shows who the fifth sacrifice is (Literally fucking lol), and that giant ass transformation circle under Grand central from the five labs being activated
    Last edited by ZiMaNdGiR; July 2nd, 2017 at 08:08 PM.

In fact FMA intros are a huge meme and you can have the whole show figured out by paying attention slightly to the intros/have a huge portion of it figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZiMaNdGiR View Post
    during one of the intros to the season it shows what happened at something something
    Spoiler

Spoiler

there's a weeb youtuber video I didn't have time to watch yet questioning whether spoilers are actually bad so I'll just give my 2 cents in that regard. imo there are 2 types of spoilers: X was the villain in a thriller setting all along - which makes for the shitty spoiler -, and then there's the harmless spoilers such as mob popping off on the mob 100 op, the type of thing that gets you interested in the show in the first place as it displays character development/potential. at least from my end it's interesting to learn certain aspects of a story when it's a well told one due to the "how does it get there?" element.
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ZiMaNdGiR View Post
    during one of the intros to the season it shows what happened at the end of the first game season with yuno

The second opening spoils Gluttony's true form, Envy's true form, Ling vs Wrath, and Mustang vs Lust. The third opening shows Ling among the other Homunculi, as well as Pride attacking the Brigg's tunnel expedition team and possessing Alphonse. In fact, this opening also introduces Olivier Mira Armstrong and the Briggs army before we even officially see them. The fourth opening shows Greedling fighting Wrath and Fu and Lan Fan returning.

There is a lot more too. 5th opening shows who the fifth sacrifice is (Literally fucking lol), and that giant ass transformation circle under Grand central from the five labs being activated
    animes having intros that show characters that have yet to be introduced is actually kinda common. i believe they do it so to generate some buzz about what people think certain characters will be about or whatever. I think showing true forms is definitely spoiler territory -- although true forms come out multiple times during the season iirc so it's not that big of a spoiler after the first reveal. Lan fan's return was definitely expectable so i wouldnt consider it a spoiler lol.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    why would u watch the intros i watch the first one and then skip it for the rest of the season lol. other than highschool dxd but that's cuz i love anime titties.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fournsix View Post
    its u for liking anime
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    at least he aint a closet weeb like u idiot

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    ive never watched anime in my life hello
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.