Page 439 of 539 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 10776
    Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    Stewie "run through smoke" 2k

Holy Shit
    stewie is actually a really good player imo, he has incredible first bullet accuracy and he's really good at playing aggresive, I think he's a natural entry fragger and could certainly do it better than freak is atm.

Ah, the street.

Holy Shit
    Asdf

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    idk the word on the street is that skadoodle doesnt even take the game seriously and just shows up to scrims and nothing else anymore. doesn't really dm, doesnt play 10 mans, just scrims at thats it. back when he did take the game seriously he was great, but he doesn't, so maikelele is a clear upgrade. and seeing get_right on c9 would be sick as fuck.

obviously I'd take NiKo and oskar if we're talking about making c9 some sort've sitty dollar store 'dream team' but im pretty sure they will join faze.

I think stewie would make a great entry fragger, and n0thing/shroud are both good support players. I think that lineup could be as good or better than liquid anyway.
    he actually never did any of those things before whenever you think he stopped doing those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    he literally talked about wanting to play on a team with n0thing on stream

because its fun to talk about and i think thats an upgrade
    like i said he wanted and only said those things back when sgares was still a thing on c9.

Holy Shit
    i mean beneath all the reddit/hltv garbage stewie memes, hes actually a pretty smart player.

stewie's definitely better than freak, my opinion of him improved when n0thing said he was calling for a while and the team looked quite decent in those matches. maybe just happy coincidence, who knows

Holy Shit
    I guess, I was watching get_rights stream when he talked about it and he never mentioned sean, he just said he'd been friends with jordan for years and wanted to play on a team with him at least once before he retires. maybe the fact they're(c9) in bad form now changes that, maybe it doesnt, I don't really know.

Holy Shit
    about ska, i'll take your word for it, but it doesn't give me much confidence that he can ever get his form back. he's not particularly effective right now and I only see that getting worse as time goes on.

maybe he just needs another gf :')

Holy Shit
    i dont know where u got the idea that c9 are in bad form or whatever lol. if u were following them even remotely, they've been looking a lot better with irukandji in the limited time they had him and they played without him at the major. they looked particularly better at the ibp invitational right before the major. the only players id consider removing are n0thing and freak. freak has been playing a lot better lately though and statistically the best player at the ibp invitational. yea they bombed out of the major but i mean its bo1 and their group was relatively stacked compared to liquid's and clg's group. it looks shitty but i dont think u can just write them off after losing two bo1's in a pretty tough bracket.
    Last edited by OhMyDog; April 4th, 2016 at 07:59 PM.

n0thing's good when he's not igling, it's obvious he can't igl and play at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyDog View Post
    i dont know where u got the idea that c9 are in bad form or whatever lol. if u were following them even remotely, they've been looking a lot better with irukandji in the limited time they had him and they played without him at the major. they looked particularly better at the ibp invitational right before the major. the only players id consider removing are n0thing and freak. freak has been playing a lot better lately though and statistically the best player at the ibp invitational. yea they bombed out of the major but i mean its bo1 and their group was relatively stacked compared to liquid's and clg's group. it looks shitty but i dont think u can just write them off after losing two bo1's in a pretty tough bracket.
    liquid's group had two repeat major champions, how's that not stacked lmao

oh nvm, i confused envy with faze. well top 4 finisher anyway

i'd say clg's and c9's groups were pretty even considering how vp and envy have been performing as of late, vp just happened to show up this time. i'd say gambit and g2 are very close as well

Holy Shit
    i'd put vp>envy and g2>gambit

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    as of 11:41 EST, Adren is doing a replay review of their rounds against LG. enjoy https://www.twitch.tv/adren_tv

Holy Shit
    Niko is so insane lmao

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Do you guys all play esea or matchmaking? If mm what's ur ranks?

ge i don't play the game much anymore tho