Page 514 of 534 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514515516524 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,280 of 10674
    Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    I definitely think it's cute that you're like protecting him like your his owner or some shit. THAT is actually the most beta shit I've ever seen I do believe. Congrats laddy, fuck yourself

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    Think I'll stick with my point. You're a depressive balding weeb, he's a retarded, drug abusing alcoholic. I'll take that as a win, ty

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flatsix View Post
    I definitely think it's cute that you're like protecting him like your his owner or some shit. THAT is actually the most beta shit I've ever seen I do believe. Congrats laddy, fuck yourself
    no it's like watching two small children argue over something and then stepping in and pointing out why the child who thinks he's sitting on some kind of moral highground is equally retarded to the other one. im not defending YNS im just pointing out how dumb you are because i think youre an insufferable human being.

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    no it's like watching two small children argue over something and then stepping in and pointing out why the child who thinks he's sitting on some kind of moral highground is equally retarded to the other one. im not defending YNS im just pointing out how dumb you are because i think youre an insufferable human being.
    I don't recall asking for the opinion of a dumbass nigger like you iah, so thanks for making me consider ur retarded dribble but no thanks bud

I don't recall asking for the opinion of a dumbass nigger like you iah, so thanks for making me consider ur retarded dribble but no thanks bud
    are u ironically using dribble or do you actually not know the difference between drivel and dribble

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    On mobile/tablet using swype, oops!

The best part about this is you're bitching about us "fighting" when it was literally over FOR AN HOUR before you came in. Are you bored? Or did I disrupt this safe space you have?

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    Shit was literally done and over with lmao

On mobile/tablet using swype, oops!

The best part about this is you're bitching about us "fighting" when it was literally over FOR AN HOUR before you came in. Are you bored? Or did I disrupt this safe space you have?
    it was over but you were still a retard without realizing it yet. so i thought id help you get there.

you probably thought smugly to yourself about how you "got him" and "haha fuck that idiot YNS what a LOSER" but really youre dumb as fuck.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    yeah ur a fucking moron LMAO
    no animated sigs

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    all of ur points are full retard levels of "ITS NOT THEIR FAULT!!!!"
    no animated sigs

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    it was over but you were still a retard without realizing it yet. so i thought id help you get there.
    Interesting! Despite you posting all this retarded shit from ur low-IQ brain, nothing has changed. YNS is still a spastic drug-addict/alcoholic w/ no future whatsoever, and you share his lack of future while maintaining the funniest hairline I've ever seen.

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    iBP can stay banned YNS, you're still a fucking loser hahaha

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    what r u doing with ur life retard
    no animated sigs

Interesting! Despite you posting all this retarded shit from ur low-IQ brain, nothing has changed. YNS is still a spastic drug-addict/alcoholic w/ no future whatsoever, and you share his lack of future while maintaining the funniest hairline I've ever seen.
    id take a shitty hairline over a stereotypical jewfro that screams "I HAVE A TINY COCK, SHITTY IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND BAD SINUSES" to every woman on the planet.

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    Currently grad school prereqs maintaining a 3.9 GPA, looking for work while doing school, eating ass regularly, and enjoying a pretty nice living situation. Why?

oops sorry i assumed your sexual preference, it screams that to everyone on the planet not just women specifically

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    id take a shitty hairline over a stereotypical jewfro that screams "I HAVE A TINY COCK, SHITTY IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND BAD SINUSES" to every woman on the planet.

"Jeeeez Flatsix, can you let me have my safe space...your activity is triggering to my depression"

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    do u think ur a better person than me because daddy pays ur bills?
    no animated sigs

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    This conversation is done again. Can we talk about CS again so Haxity can come back in an hour and nitpick some nuance that had nothing to do w/ him