Page 537 of 539 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539 LastLast
Results 10,721 to 10,740 of 10776
    we were thinking about just resubbing to esea or something because it's been pretty bad for us

Quote Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
    are u playing trust factor matchking or prime matchmaking because ive been having really poor quality games in LE

my friend and i have been duo queueing at LE and there's been 12 since-VAC'd accounts that we played with in the last month, we only play like 3-4 games a week at most
    I usually play late night (past 11pm) prime match making if I remember to switch it back because it defaults to trust after every game. Trust match making I get shitty ass games with people as low as MG2 and as high as global in the same game. A couple games thereís been some sketchy people but really not that many Esea is probably better

Dunno how u guys just pick up fps games and wreck. I haven't been good since I stopped dedicating 3+ hours to fragging. Being low gold feels v embarassing

Ted Bundy 30 bombed irl

low gold is really bad I could probably run around deagle only and carry matches at that rank

My aim just isn't what it used to be and tbh I've never had recoil control either, just a flashy awper. Ah well never put more than 100 honest hours in anyhow
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

I mean nerds on reddit will argue with me saying recoil control ďisnít something u need to learn to be goodĒ but to me itís what makes cs unique and a pretty important part of actually getting good at the game

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    Recoil control is one of the best parts of CS and anyone who says otherwise is a dumdum
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

I literally had some nerd argue with me on reddit actually a couple different ones but one guy kept replying telling me you only need to know the first 10 shots for recoil control to get to global and I told him he was wrong and you should learn the entire pattern. He then told me that itís better to just reset it and itís never appropriate to spray at people and you should always just go behind cover and repeek if you miss the first 10 shots. Then he said he coaches people to global and this is what he teaches them I swear to god reddit is the fucking worst

I literally just spray at people until theyíre dead from like any range even headshot angles if Iím close enough to land every shot on the repeek or just crabwalk towards nerds spraying them hoping a bitch nigga tries to repeek my shit

Let's play sometime so I can see your skills, I got an alt you can use to play with me if you don't got one

Include me in that game please

Sure man
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

I donít have an alt but Iíll play on yours. We would need to anyways to queue ranked because the rank difference

Steam ID
    orionrm
    i think only knowing the first 10 shots of spray pattern is fine tbh. i agree recoil control is one of the cooler parts of CS, but to get to global its true IMO that you only need to know about the first 10~ shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

i think you would have a hard time making it above mge without knowing the spray patterns for the ak and m4

Steam ID
    orionrm
    at least in my experience the times where u have to hold ur spray for more than 10-15 shots are pretty rare and you can usually get away with just resetting
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Theyíre pretty rare to you because you donít know how to hold a spray or choose not to. There are plenty of moments where spray transfers are viable or you tag someone two or three times in the first 10-15 shots and need to keep spraying to kill them. If someone wide peeks you and you donít kill them with the first 10-15 shots and you have to reset even if you make it back behind cover youíre now giving the other person a chance to reposition themself to a headshot position or something where your advantage of tagging them or them being out in the open is now negligible. Thatís if you even make it back behind something to reset.

If youíre literally in a gun fight with someone and you have to stop firing in the middle of it because you donít know the full spray pattern youíre at a disadvantage to someone who can just keep spraying at you until youíre dead. Yes in certain cases at longer ranges or tight angles it makes sense to hold the angle while you tap or burst someone or if theyíre shoulder peeking you then you can just tap their head and have them peek into your bullets but thereís plenty of times you just want to keep spraying at someone until they die. Also wall banging or spraying through smoke you want to know the full spray pattern for that. Learning the full spray pattern for ak/m4 is like actually 100% required to be anywhere close to decent at this game. At this point I even know the galil/ump/mac10 patterns because it gives me an advantage on 2nd round or eco buys.

I'm not accurate enough for spray pattern to matter

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I literally had some nerd argue with me on reddit actually a couple different ones but one guy kept replying telling me you only need to know the first 10 shots for recoil control to get to global and I told him he was wrong and you should learn the entire pattern. He then told me that it’s better to just reset it and it’s never appropriate to spray at people and you should always just go behind cover and repeek if you miss the first 10 shots. Then he said he coaches people to global and this is what he teaches them I swear to god reddit is the fucking worst
    arguing with reddit is like talking to a brick wall, its just pointless.

theres no perfect way to shoot, it just depends on the situation and whatever your comfortable with. some players like get_right will full spray at any range while players like scream will tap more and go for precision shots.

i dont know how it is now but global isnt a very high benchmark, at least when i played so it could be possible but it really doesn't make sense to strictly limit yourself to the first 10 shots. sounds unintuitive and dumb as fuck to me if you were in a situation where you needed to spray but then randomly pause to reset the recoil and die. i never even really sat down to learn the spray patterns, you just kinda get a feel for it the more you play.
    Last edited by OhMyDog; February 10th, 2018 at 11:06 PM.