Page 538 of 539 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539 LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 10776
    With the rank shift that happened awhile ago global is pretty difficult to reach I think most people stop at LEM and start playing Esea because closet cheaters and shit get really active at the higher ranks. Thereís definitely good players queuing late at night on LE and above I regularly play against/with people with A or even A+ Esea accounts linked to their steam, Iíve played with JasonR on my team and against him before multiple times, played with summit once, played against uber (some guy who was on Col) and regularly get matched with or against IM players too. I donít really consider global to be an indicator of skill anymore than reaching LEM/SMFC is because all these players were somewhere between LE and global with a majority being LEM/SMFC. Not to say they wouldnít be able to reach global just that they donít play enough to grind that and LEM and SMFC are high enough ranks and Esea becomes a better environment to play in when youíre in that skill range.

I spent the time spraying at walls in 1v1 servers to learn the spray patterns and it took me awhile for the first one but after that yeah the rest come pretty easy.

I agree people have different styles when it comes to shooting and spraying isnít always the best option and it can be subjective but there are for sure times that will happen in almost every map you play where spraying at someone until either you or they die is the best option at only knowing the first 10 shots puts you at a disadvantage compared to someone who can spray at you and basically only have the programmed spread be the only inaccurate part of the spray

One good argument against learning full spray is that it's probably more beneficial to learn the sprays of multiple guns
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    Ted Bundy 30 bombed irl
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

been enjoying this game a lot lately, though duo queuing is pretty awful when I do that, or when I forget to tick prime instead of trust factor (trust factor is so fucking horrendous, rank spread is huge, hackers and smurfs and brown people galore)

think the play is solo, 3-stack, or 5-stack

also full spray is pretty important, especially for spraying certain areas through smokes

also what are your guys' training/warmup routines? I get on aimbotz custom map and do sprays against the wall, then counterstrafing with ak/deagle, then the 90 degree angle challenge where you try to get 100 kills as fast as possible

I think fragshack DM servers are good too, not valve DM though that shits ass
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

unrelated but cz and famas are (((THE))) guns of this patch imo

"I think fragshack DM servers are good too, not valve DM though that shits ass" goes without saying it hink
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Holy Shit
    dm and aim maps

got any aim maps youd recommend?

Holy Shit
    any aim map loaded on frag shack is pretty good

word

dog werent u a gamer in OW? do you still play that or cs?

Holy Shit
    yea i play overwatch sometimes. i stopped playing csgo when my esea team died 1-2 yrs ago and i kinda just got bored after playing so much.

They have one DM server that cycles between all guns, 2nd round guns, pistols, pistol headshot only and then all guns headshot only I warm up on that server sometimes

famas fuckin blows id rather use a deagle

Famas is my favorite gun and the only one I sometimes do ok with.

i have 300ish hours played and im barely halfway to prime matchmaking, this is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post

Mega Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post

cz tho instead of deag

cz is terrible and deagle is a Meme. You should use dual berettas

Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    i have 300ish hours played and im barely halfway to prime matchmaking, this is great!
    How? I have prime in 154 hours. You should stop playing Jump Trick Surf servers if you want to level up.

2 guns are better than 1 nma is right