Page 1191 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 19169110911141118111891190119111921193 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,820 of 24016

Holy Shit
    frostwolf warlord PogChamp
    follow @122_Gaming

People should really revert back to hiding their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    frostwolf warlord PogChamp
    dont wanna spend 800 dusts on hydras

Holy Shit
    maybe try stormwind champion to buff all the other guys? or do you think the extra mana makes it too slow?
    follow @122_Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    Love your videos but I'd gauge my eyes out before making it to 6 min on a hearthstone one

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    seems like ur an aggro deck and lost to a control deck that specifically beats aggro decks hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    you played a deck that massively runs out of steam into a deck that crushes aggro are you seriously surprised you lost or what

bullshit you fucking miss me

your deck is also atrocious idk if you netdecked someone but if you did their deck is hideOUS

it's a 1k dust token deck i wanted to try before investing in druid and it really isn't awful

You guys do know that you don't need to be a professional gamer to think about the game, right?

Every human being possesses the capability for thought. It seems preposterous to me to suggest that only those who are intimately familiar with a subject are the only experts on it.

-Brood_Star258

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    -WUSE

Ya I refuse to believe the theory that asoul ate brood

Holy Shit
    season 2 top 10 legend player here

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    can u autograph my steam profile

can u autograph my cock?

Holy Shit
    yes

this has been a long time coming but:

Quote Originally Posted by fournsix View Post
    Tbh brood this just comes down to you not playing enough and thinking general statistics won't get dilluted to the point of irrelevance during your climb.

Think of it this way: cards added to your deck don't go to the universatility [deck] but instead fall into [good draws] or [bad draws].

Good and bad draws are dynamic groups reliant on mus and thinking in a broad sense of aggro/control the 2nd phase of white eyes should never fall into the bad draws group.

Now, comparing it to Elise is just wrong. It has one less phase and directly affects the board on either of them. A 5/5 taunt for 5 isn't understated whatsoever and while I do think next expansion will bump silence you're still forcing a resource into something that's not valiant, rag or those troublesomely protected ft/manatide. It also has barnes synergy which is the card pushing the strongest build currently and guess what? It won't cycle until 2018.

At this point I feel we're wasting time arguing whether the card is good or bad regardless of the list you add it to so if you do change your mind to the correct opinion just ask yourself if running this wouldn't bump your odds of not drawing unstable portal v cw or anything that sits in your hand v aggro.
    Just put it next to fire ele (typically praised for increasing win% vs cw) and ask yourself if you wouldn't run white eyes over it.
    Midrange shaman isn't a 30cards deck. There are around 22 locked cards and the rest is subjective to preference and expected mus.

2nd spirit wolves is more often than not cut for a finisher (ie alakir or blust) or even horserider. There's a recent top 10 list which runs a single valiant. Sometimes you even cut a ls depending on what you expect to face.

I'm not saying white eyes ever becomes a midshaman staple because it doesn't follow the theme, it's mostly just a decent strong early body with a malorne type of effect. But it's definitely able to cheese games often enough to see play.
    Quote Originally Posted by tides View Post
    use the generic title given to a deck for the argument and disregard everything else

the most relatable card is azure drake so you guys are naturally drawn to that to replace it in the hypothetical scenario. so the main comparison here is how many games azure drake would win where a 5/5 taunt wouldn't win to how many games using the 5/5 and adding the 10/10 to your deck would win. if you really care you can just run 100 ladder games right now and figure that out.

but yeah, the list has alot of replaceable cards and depending on what the common lists of the day are it's a good tech card and can very easily be fit into the list.

jade golems and all in lists kinda make the card shit in comparison to this meta for next meta though
    retards

how do u just call tides a retard