Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    I think the change are good but I wouldn't really say they change the state of the game or anything. the biggest thing is probably removing ammunition from towers which is a great change as before you could just get some camps and waste the ammunition until they were empty, rendering defensive towers to glorified walls.

only 1 person seems interested in playing, was hoping to grab 3 more to form a QP stack
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Blizzard is so fucking dumb. They should either 1. Delete and stop throwing money at this shit game or

2. Add items

Adding items reduces the number of unique hero designs they can make. How are you supposed to balance item sets when you've got heros like abathur?

Yep, exactly. What's the point of adding items when talent trees can essentially encompass the upgrade you would be purchasing

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

It also allows them to distribute buffs by way of moving a good talent to a sooner level. Creating items encourages some form of disparity between your team which really isn't what this game is about. Also would not work with the large variety of maps. I think consumables may be the only thing that could ever be in the game, and even then you can make it part of the characters trait, an activate in a talent tree, or just a skill.

whats a Sans battlefury

Talents are fucking terrible, and they all fucking blow. This game is hot garbage.

dota talents are way more retarded. im not gonna have a discussion with you when youve played 4 games and know fuckall about teh game..

whats a Sans battlefury

Even beyond talents, items encourage relative homogeneity in the hero pool. The one thing HotS has going for it above any other similar game is how deserve different heros are. A pure summoning hero could never work with the same item pool that the OW heros work with

the talents are cool because they actually change up your entire gamepolay instead of just adding some +dmg or +MS
    remember benghazi

Godlike
    i dont think theres anything inherently wrong with the talent system. the problem with the game is that everything feels really obvious and easy to do if u have mo ba experience. this makes individual skill differences in this game basically nonexistant. games consist of 2 teams running around and doing stuff and the things that will make a team probabpy win are its draft and its coordination. as an individual, ull probably feel like u have very little impact on whether u win or lose unless maybe u like to tell ur team what to do a lot.

another problem with this game is that theres less quick reaction type plays than compared to dota or hon. u dont really get to make the bkb right before ravage or the blink before chronosphere type plays in this game. add the fact that laning skill isnt a thing in this game and u can see why this game becomes really boring once u get past the initial stage of learning heroes.

i think a lot of things in this game are done well and its probably appealing to the people who play it, but the game feels really boring and pointless at the higher levels.
    Last edited by WwD; January 4th, 2018 at 02:09 AM.

Godlike
    J? Can you uncensor the word, mo ba?

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    the talents are cool because they actually change up your entire gamepolay instead of just adding some +dmg or +MS

whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    i dont think theres anything inherently wrong with the talent system. the problem with the game is that everything feels really obvious and easy to do if u have mo ba experience. this makes individual skill differences in this game basically nonexistant. games consist of 2 teams running around and doing stuff and the things that will make a team probabpy win are its draft and its coordination. as an individual, ull probably feel like u have very little impact on whether u win or lose unless maybe u like to tell ur team what to do a lot.

another problem with this game is that theres less quick reaction type plays than compared to dota or hon. u dont really get to make the bkb right before ravage or the blink before chronosphere type plays in this game. add the fact that laning skill isnt a thing in this game and u can see why this game becomes really boring once u get past the initial stage of learning heroes. Oa

i think a lot of things in this game are done well and its probably appealing to the people who play it, but the game feels really boring and pointless at the higher levels.
    Yeah, I mean anyone with **** xp can land a headshot, and lanes are really mostly about soaking xp, but like other ****s there are hard to master champions that can give you the experience of playing a difficult game.

Knowing maps well is a big thing but their mechanics arent too hard to get. The game is accessible but I don't mind, my friends who suck at DotA do pretty well so I'm less inclined to hate them

whats a Sans battlefury

I've played 350 matches of HotS

Well dan wants to play so make that 351
    remember benghazi

I've played 350 matches of HotS
    Yeah? What's your bnet?

whats a Sans battlefury

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819