Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: dark souls

I wanna start playing this again, but I don't know what to do. I've done almost everything interesting. Does anyone got any sick builds they want to share?
    Quote Originally Posted by FUCK STAGNATION View Post
    if you were a sponsored player and wins tournaments like chikenmc bet you'd have got the benefit of the doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*^naerok^*~ View Post
    Ravindu Kodippili sounds like my spaghetti brand

I've never done sorcery but I heard it makes the game too simple

Godlike
    should i make either my uchi or my iaito a chaos blade?

this games some weak shit

Godlike
    just finished this game, really good game and i think its highlight was the combat system

however i think bed of chaos was an awfully designed boss and the invisible walkways in crystal cave were really stupid/unnecessary/lazy design to increase the difficulty of the area

game would be great if i didn't have to clear 20-30 skeletons every time i die to a boss that oneshots me. i mean it's not really that difficult, it's jsut really frustrating when you're getting used to their moveset and try to figure out a strategy just to die instantly and have to clear the same fucking skeletons yet again and run back tot he boss room

it's also pretty retarded how you can get a zwei in the beginning and just cleave through everything in 1-2 hits except the bigger bosses. like even bks die in 4 hits, meanwhile if you're using a longsword they take 10 damage per hit, good balance

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    um i tried zwei and i thought it mega sucked

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    if ur upgrading your weapon as u go it's going to pwn at every point in the game.

i used a claymore mostly, i think it has one of the best movesets combined with a longish range.

you can run past the enemies too

i think zwei's pretty good, i haven't really touched much the other weapons since i don't have enough str to wield the black knight GS and i haven't seen other 2 handers yet.

how do you run past them if they follow you to the boss? sometimes they also get an attack off even if you just sprint and roll constantly and you get stunned and die. i got past my frustrations anyway since i found another bonfire in the basin so all's good so far.

i really doubt upgrading the longsword couple times would suddenly make me kill bosses faster whereas with zwei i can actually do considerable amount of damage in a single hit. i tried longsword on the butterfly and black knights and really it sucked major dicks on both, while like unupgraded zwei 4-5 shot the black knights and i could do 50% damage to the butterfly when it landed (double what longsword did). maybe i'm doing something wrong but it sure feels like 1 handed weapons suck major dick, even if you upg them

Steam ID
    spensel
    +15 great club was my ish.
    Pre-purchased the sequel with CS:GO guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    hype's a 8 idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Insil View Post
    wow like im actually really happy right now wtf if ou deserve nudes

not from me tho, from another girl i mean ^__^

Steam ID
    spensel
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumAmericum View Post
    i think zwei's pretty good, i haven't really touched much the other weapons since i don't have enough str to wield the black knight GS and i haven't seen other 2 handers yet.

how do you run past them if they follow you to the boss? sometimes they also get an attack off even if you just sprint and roll constantly and you get stunned and die. i got past my frustrations anyway since i found another bonfire in the basin so all's good so far.

i really doubt upgrading the longsword couple times would suddenly make me kill bosses faster whereas with zwei i can actually do considerable amount of damage in a single hit. i tried longsword on the butterfly and black knights and really it sucked major dicks on both, while like unupgraded zwei 4-5 shot the black knights and i could do 50% damage to the butterfly when it landed (double what longsword did). maybe i'm doing something wrong but it sure feels like 1 handed weapons suck major dick, even if you upg them
    Only thing that can follow you into a boss room i believe is the clams before seathe.
    As for moonlight butterfly, just summon witch beatrice, that bitch can solo it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    hype's a 8 idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Insil View Post
    wow like im actually really happy right now wtf if ou deserve nudes

not from me tho, from another girl i mean ^__^

well i meant minibosses obviously. and yes i did use the witch

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:2231
    +9 falchion in ng+ thug life ask about me

actually smelter demons kinda pooping on my face cause i popped an ascetic bonfire in iron keep the first time around

mkight have to use a soul vessel just to get past him

think i died to smelter more than any other boss i had like a +7 uchi and it did like 90 dmg a hit cant think of any boss that really took long besides that

oh yeah the medusa i didn't know you could burn the windmill that pissed me off

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:2231
    the first time i fought him i was thinking well that sword buff is probably gonna go away

nope fucking shitload of fire damage and augmented attacks from 60% to 0 what a cancerous boss

thankfully the people who use his weapon in pvp are retarded monkeys

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    4 Kings is a retarded damage test that counters the very idea of being strategic. If you don't do 300 a hit, well you need to use weapon buffs, steroids, or overlevel. and what's the strat for this fight? Run under him and attack attack attack and pray you kill him before the next one shows

I've fought this guy is six different playstyles and it's all the fucking same. Even as a caster or with a bow. You run up, get under him, and between slashes shoot/cast and pray that gay ass homing missile doesn't fly into you.

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    Virum
    Quote Originally Posted by Hype View Post
    +15 great club was my ish.
    Pre-purchased the sequel with CS:GO guns.
    +15 Large Club is pretty fun so far.

Dark souls 2 doesn't have any weird gimmick fights but I wish it did

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    Virum
    Quote Originally Posted by notjack View Post
    Dark souls 2 doesn't have any weird gimmick fights but I wish it did
    As long as I don't have to fight bed of chaos i'll be happy.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast