Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

Exclamation Grant's International Casting Studio Apology

Hello, this is Grant "GranDGranT" from Grant's international casting studio, Id first like to introduce you to my colleagues. It will be easier to just say that I employee Steven "Deestylistic aka Hung Jeezy" who is a Half Yellow Half Black Person. Another employee of mine is Jay "Pczone" who is a full blood Brown. The final and last employee that I deal with is Tyler "Lavicz" a full blooded White Italian. They are some of the best people I know and im proud to employ 3 people of different orgins!

I guess my first apology goes out to Those 3 people and The Neodota casting squad. The fact that reddit and several other communities have compared these 3 remarkable casters to the trash they have at Neodota is absolutely disrespectful and i expect full apologies from the Reddit opening poster on "NEOdota and GrandGrant please clean up your act. This is not acceptable." I also apologize to the Neodota crew, they probably felt a swell of emotion realizing that they had just been compared to some of the greatest North American Casters of all time and now realize that, yes, they are still trash.

Hunter's ex-Wife showing Love and support to Dee and the rest of the International casting squad
    My second apology goes out to my viewers who tuned in September 14th of 2013. They were promised a GranDGranT cast of the Mayweather vs Alvarez fight and about 3 rounds in I was banned by Twitch.tv for as they put it "Keeping it to real". It was extremely rude and disrespectful of the Twitch Admins to shut me and my 500 viewers down just because they don't appreciate the regal sport that is boxing. Going along with that apology, I apologize to my viewers on October 15th who were watching "WorldStar HipHop Night" with me, as once again my twitch.tv account was banned because a admin doesnt respect people who enjoy things he doesnt. I hope that the Twitch admin who did this comes forward and apologizes to myself and everyone watching at the time.

Draskyl (and my boy EJ aka Erik Johnson) showing that he always has love for his casting teacher and friend.
    My third apology goes out to people who actually care about Dota on Reddit. You were forced to see a horrible fluffy post about me being me. It was disgusting that Pajkatt not being able to compete with LGD.int anymore was nowhere near votes or near the top like that post. So all the fans who still enjoy real Dota, I do apologize. Also best of luck to my old teammate on Ducky's Dream Team, get back to china buddy!

Sam aka Bulba and Pyrionflax showing some support for Grant and Dee in their time of need
    My final apology goes to myself. How have you been around Dota and seen so many people come and go, yet you stick around and watch over the North American scene like a Momma bird? I do it for the love of the game, Meta-game changes or not I've been around since the beginning. "But Grant, you put all this time casting for people and are indefinately the top poster in Dota forum of all time, how can you keep doing". Well, people in dota are so interesting and I love to continue to meet new people weather it be from Reddit/TL.net/Twitter/Nadota or even Steam itself. So I'm sorry Grant that you are so awesome, but you are the Batman of Dota and people dont always need you.

The face of a man who loves dota, the face of someone people are comparing to Hitler, MYMAnge and also Marco.
    A big thank you goes out to everyone who has supported me through this travesty and self-crisis that I had, here are some messages from my supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zai
    Hey Grant, thanks for always showing me love in your casts even when the haters in both hon and Dota2 didn't let up. As a European its an honor to call you a first class guy and good friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiWanKenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by v1lat
    Haha pizdec, I like ur sayuri shirt 2 year ago and I like you!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1437
    Thanks for always believe in me bud. I'll always have a spot in my house for me if you need somewhere to crash or somewhere to continue your amazing casting career! Also next time I join a team and win a LAN game you are getting that first shoutout
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid.Bulba
    Hey Grant, I know your not racist even though you've called me a curry eating scumbag for almost 8 years now, even though people are just now noticing. One day I'll win a LAN and talk the walk, I freaking hate Arteezy why does he have to be so him and win LANs his first appearance and I cant even do it after my 10th sigh ohwell, much love Grant!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Korok
    Who told you to stop sucking
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous
    Thanks to you people dont think I'm a racist or a bigot anymore, Im glad the hivemind can be controlled so easily! Keep up ur amazing casting whitey ford haha get it ur white, cracker.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharQuanda Dalyka da 3rd
    Yo Grant, dont be letting dees nigga's give you problems, I got yo back till death boi hellz yeah, for real I fight like sharquiesha cause im da boosie like dat. Keeps it real and keep casting however jo like boi much love from your girl <3

The NAdota crew showing they always got my Back
    Last edited by GranDGranT; December 4th, 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Steam ID
    afsdf
    first

Godlike
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    👍 write up could've been more eloquent but A for effort

Steam ID
    afsdf
    EL SUCIO GUAPO ‏@ASVPNVST 18h

I GOTTA SHOW DEZ LIL NIGGUHS HOW TO REP THE 90's FOR REAL

Double Kill
    10/10

grant realest white boy out

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    spooky
    spit is licking his chops at the ad money this thread's gonna generate

Steam ID
    afsdf
    yung guap getter

Godlike
    Steam ID
    wisdom9
    LE UPBOATED

Steam ID
    afsdf
    look at all that jew gold trickling in

guest check

Steam ID
    graham802
    There are currently 160 users browsing this thread. (24 members and 136 guests)

here we go
    follow @insomDotA

can I have a shoutout plz what a panty wettening post gat dayum

Steam ID
    afsdf
    everytime something like this happens we get a new wave of posters

chances of a second faz approaching significance

Steam ID
    graham802
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    everytime something like this happens we get a new wave of posters
    kinda like you during ti2