Page 1520 of 1520 FirstFirst ... 5201020142014701510151815191520
Results 30,381 to 30,385 of 30385
    First Blood
    10:54 frankdevil6 : ccnc looks like stephen hawking

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:25179712
    ccnc looks like the type of dude who has to buy yarmulkes when he goes beanie hat shopping
    *throwes the game*

Some people lose their dignity over 30 dollars. How many bigmacs is that in America?

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by confessor View Post
    i have to draw some attention to yawar here because apparently he doesn't know he is brown/pakistani and of indian descent. I got into an argument with him last year and he called me brown, then i asked him if he realises he is brown too and he replies "i'm not brown i'm american, are u retarded?" I don't know if the education system sucks where he lives or if he is just in denial but its a year later and he still doesn't know the difference between ethnicity/race and nationality. He just went 0-3 mid against minoz, ember vs ta lane and then just went kingteka mode down mid, so I had to bring up the whole argument again.
    oh my god

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soleedus View Post
    dendi was spewing osme more racist garbage in the blog thread and i jokingly said "$30 says dendi unironically believes in phrenology". dendi said no and now haxity keeps shitposting that i owe him $30

correction i said no im sure he doesnt and dendi confirmed that he did not. shouldnt have offered the bet up fam...