Page 1004 of 1721 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100210031004100510061014105411041504 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,080 of 34416
    First Blood
    Steam ID
    Probably that guy mgRodeo aka Mursglacius aka pro cock sucker aka mgWhiner aka mgFlamer aka delusion retard aka 6.6k BH, Riki, Earth Spirit, Phoenix picker
    I can't post in new thread idk why. Sorry for my long essay.

This is my first time posting in forum so sorry for my bad Englando I no good England. I’m international student studying in US and English is my third language. I’m pretty much optimistic and chill person. For those of you who didn’t know me, I play as Ryuzaw aka <6:52:59 PM> “mgRodeo: ur one of those 7k moron core spammers in mm that somehow made their way into here.” (mgRodeo, 2016) I have no idea how did he get vouched with his attitude or plays. He is literally one of those typical pro’s cocks sucker. He won’t say any shit to pros (TI or known players) even though their drafts or plays were awful. Keep sucking pro’s cocks so that you will be in TI3 teams sadly I’m pretty sure no one wants to play with your personality or attitude in a team. You are fucking toxic and human waste dude No joke. The only thing u are good at is Whining like a bitch and flaming other people nonstop in Mic. I have been playing in NEL since 2013. I don’t flame or blame people, or get mad especially in in-house league. I’m beyond annoyed and pissed off with your attitude. So this is my first time writing post in any forum.
    <7:21:57 PM> Cr1t: 1on1 or unvouch both <7:21:59 PM> Ryuzaw: ya <7:22:09 PM> Ryuzaw: let's go <7:22:15 PM> Ryuzaw: mgRodeo <7:24:46 PM> Ryuzaw: mgRodeo 1 vs 1 unvouch??
    I already challenged you to play 1 vs 1 unvouch but why did you dodge? Why did you shit talk first in NEL client when u are too pussy to play? And how on earth were you whining the whole game like 80 year olds grandmom? Even Morphling told you to stfu.
    For those of you who wants to see: match ID: 2496212740, 1 page of NELMay 2015 and 5th game.

Radiant: Timber (Mason), ES (Papita), CM (Next NA hot shit planning to play at TI 17), Morphling (Garter, 8.2k EU player), And Alchemist (Me, 7k MMR core spammers)
    Dire: OD (Rtz), Axe (MSS), BM (Ryu), Riki (Pandaego), AA (Kitrak)

First of all, I played alchemist mid against Rtz’s OD and Riki. I don’t think rtz even needed help. You know the moment when u will get fucked when they have Riki and u have to play alchemist against legendary rtz's OD Kappa. Everyone dodges a bullet before the game starts so they won’t get blamed for losing. I didn’t blame or flame about mason’s draft, which was awful in IMHO. But he isn’t ppd or puppey or xaio8.
    FYI that draft was so fucking unwinnable and we lost every three lanes. Axe got dagger at 8mins and AA got 7 mins lvl 6. As you can see timber lost top and my mid was lost. But how did BM get 6 mins at lvl 6 with 23 CS? The question was how the fuck were you even trying to jungle with CM at lvl 1 against Riki? Meanwhile, their Offlane BM got free farms and lvl 6 at 6 mins. Even retard 2k or 3k shitstain know that you shouldn’t jungle CM against invisible heroes? We have the most space taker cores, which are alchemist and morpling in early game and u decided to jungle with CM. Guys please someone shoot me in the face. Wasn’t that safe lane supposed to win or at least send him into jungle or kill him like twice? BM was playing too aggressive at bot and u didn’t kill him once until 6 mins. If I didn’t type to gank mid with ES at 5 mins, I’m pretty sure u gonna jungle or heading to bot and do nothing. Running around circle like a fucking retard.
    <6:41:34 PM> mgRodeo: I AM SERIOUS <6:41:35 PM> mgRodeo: U DIED 3 TIMES <6:41:37 PM> mgRodeo: IN VISION <6:41:39 PM> mgRodeo: WE SAW THEIR GANKS EVERY TIME <6:41:42 PM> mgRodeo: UR BRAISN JUST FUCKIN SMALL <6:41:45 PM> mgRodeo: AND U CANT COMPREHEND <6:41:46 PM> mgRodeo: THAT U CAN DIE
    <6:44:43 PM> mgRodeo: if u died in visino with 3 times <6:44:46 PM> mgRodeo: ur unvouched <6:44:47 PM> mgRodeo: if u didn’t <6:44:48 PM> mgRodeo: im unvouched
    <7:09:47 PM> mgRodeo: death 1 5:51 death 2 17:45 death 3 22:30 death 4 24:00
    At Death 1 5:51, there was no vision. Axe was in smoke and was in high ground and ran at to me with 431 Movespeed and I only have 340. You watched the replay and how did you even say that he was in vision? You are such a joke dude. And also, I got body blocked three times by ES watch with 0.5x. There is no way I should die because of using Acid Spray if I didn’t get body blocked by ES and I died because of axe’s spins and he also has utli however you are too retarded to know.
    <7:10:22 PM> mgRodeo: I consider walking into an axe riki and then getting aa ulted and pwned dying in vision when u couldve just not done that cus u saw it.
    At Death 2 17:45, I saw BM and there was no way he can kill me so I farmed top. Technically, Top was the only place I can farm. As you can see, OD and BM were mid and Morph was farming Bot. Jungle was not safe. How did you talking in mic that, “you saw axe and riki and died and how did you die with vision, Blah blah” with mic in game? U fucking piece of shit, I died because of Axe and Riki and both were not in our vision. I didn’t die by BM who was heading toward top and was in vision. Because you are too retarded to know that I can farm top and back safety if there were no axe and Riki. I though Axe were gonna farm top jungle and Riki was in our jungle. I already gave up after that death and muted u because u were nonstop bitching and whining like a little bitch in Mic. .
    At death 3 22:30, Riki saw you first and OD was trying to kill you (check Rtz’s player perspective he didn’t see me, Riki saw you and OD was trying to kill you) and they found me and killed me instead. I was trying to use Acid Spray and Back. If you really think that they were in vision, I will take it. But how did you flame me that death?
    At Death 4 24:00, Wasn’t that team fights? You keep yelling in Mic, “LET”S FIGHT BOT, blah blah” How was that shit even a gank? Are you just too retarded to know coz u suck too much cocks?
    I played POS 5 in almost every NEL games or in actual match even though my best role is Mid. I’m pretty much selfless person I don’t care even though I have no items or playing as a 6th support and lost. Just chill and relax even though your teammates do mistake. Nobody is perfect. Everyone is learning dota 2 in in-house. I know the feeling that you were upset when you play support and ur cores keep dying. I don’t understand is that, Why are you flaming every deaths and whining at every mistakes of other people? Are you in a period or some shit?
    I’m pretty sure if that alche was Rtz or mason, they gonna quit and did not get warned or flamed. Like who the fuck even want to play with the player who keep flaming for people mistakes’? I haven’t left or rage quit first in any inhouse league in my three years of playing.

Now it’s my turn to point out your 6.6k retard shit plays. Who the fuck even put sentry on the cliff at 0:12? U spent sentry on retard shit and didn’t work out. And why aren’t u giving sent and ward to Boot ES? WTf were you even doing at mid when ES said he will bring my item? U saw and pinged Riki at 0:38 and u warded mid at 0:55 and get dewarded. Impressive shit right there get rekted by pandaego.. At 8:50, did you even realize that how awful u were? Even 3k scrubs can kill that BM. It was totally your fault but u were flaming morph who is 8.2k player for body blocking u. How on earth did you try to blame other people because of your mistake? Are you even human being? As you said, He probably might be one of those 8K moron core spammers in mm. Where were the stacks? U didn’t stack a SINGLE camp the whole game. Like how are you even 6.6k? I was trying to farm stacks at lvl 5 but then I realized I was the one who stacked camp at 5 min with my illusion and 9 min at hard camp. At 9:50, you flamed me for death under vision however both axe and AA were in smoked. You didn’t even know the situation and why were you whining and annoying like a little bitch? Around 11:30 mins, I watched ur player perspective and you thought there was only riki so you tried to kill him but I typed in chat, “ od coming b” and also pinged but mason tp bot and shit happened and we lost the fights. I didn’t want to fight but you keep talking in MIC “ LET”S FIGHT” and we got rekted. I was thinking about fall back at 12:30 when moprh and es got called and hit by axe and AA utli but you said, “WE CAN fight come to me, come to me.” Check my player perspective So I trusted in you and I died and also that was my fault too lmao.
    After that fights, mason typed in chat with caps “WHERE”S MY OJ ITEMS?” where’s the farm or someshit. Well, I was really annoyed at that time. how did he want me to have 15 mins radiance, armlet against axe dagger at 9:00 and AA’s ulti + BM hawk and Riki? Can someone enlighten me with that? Thanks. I didn’t get a single bounty rune until 10 mins. I got 2 mins at inv, 4 mins illusions and 8 mins at inv. And also we are in radiant. Dire can access our jungle easily. We have two hard cores carries who do nothing without items and need lot of spaces.

<7:17:28 PM> garter (Morph in our team): I blame draft for it
    <7:17:56 PM> papita (ES in our team): idk man its true that mg gets a bit too much heated in games when he sees bad plays and its true that u shouldnt have died like 9 times in the game
    <7:18:57 PM> ryu (BM offlane from Dire): i mean liek u hageve timber alch morph vs aa
    <7:19:02 PM> ryu: theres acutally no way u win that
    <7:19:26 PM> garter: theres no way u win game from behind vs aa with our heroes
    <7:19:28 PM> garter:
    Even rtz said in all chat 26:59 Outworld Devourer: hiow dio yu just pick, 27:01 Outworld Devourer: This garbage line up 27:06 Timbersaw: lol.
    Did I blame or whine anything about the draft or plays in game? You were too pussy enough to flame Mason’s draft because u are fucking pro’s cock sucker instead u pointed arrow towards and blame me for the lost. You are literally the most cancerous player that I ever played in NEL for three years and one of those retard shitcan who thinks KDA mean everything.
    I’m waiting for mgRodeo to get unvouched for saying that he will get unvouched if I dind’t die ganks in vision 3 times. or I will PayPal u $100 or $200 to unvouch that trashcan. Well, I don’t actually care about money that much. I’m pretty sure my international tuition fees and living expenses are more than your house hold entire income. U have to kill cancer before they grow big and spread to other people. Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for reading my essays. Well, I usually don’t write my essay I paid other people to write Kappa but now I just finished two pages essays.

FYI: Just a 7K MMR core spammers

Best regards,
    Ryuzaw aka 7kmmr core spammers
    Last edited by Ryuzaw; July 11th, 2016 at 11:51 AM. Reason: OH btw FYI I have three 7k accounts Do you even have one 7k? Man u are so good

Solid, in depth argumentation backed up by hard textual evidence, time stamps included? Great first post my man!
    I have heard of an emulator of Peregrinos, a post-war writer who, after having finished his first novel, committed suicide to attract attention to his work. Attention was in fact attracted, but the book was judged to be no good.

Unstoppable
    This is why this thread was created. God bless you Ryuzaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaw View Post
    Sorry for my bad English. Thanks for reading my essays. Well, I usually don’t write my essay I paid other people to write Kappa but now I just finished two pages essays.
    Best regards,
    Ryuzaw aka 7kmmr core spammers
    I'm available for rambling NADOTA flamepost ghostwriting for a small fee. Qualifications include multiple successful med school admissions essays. Give me a replay and ill let er' rip!
    I have heard of an emulator of Peregrinos, a post-war writer who, after having finished his first novel, committed suicide to attract attention to his work. Attention was in fact attracted, but the book was judged to be no good.

First Blood
    Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigWittgenstein View Post
    Solid, in depth argumentation backed up by hard textual evidence, time stamps included? Great first post my man!
    Thanks fam. I'm really appreciate it. It took me like one an half hour to write.

First Blood
    Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by SINdicate View Post
    This is why this thread was created. God bless you Ryuzaw.
    Ty ty

Dominating
    still requesting mgs address

Steam ID
    the shy
    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/127648695

human trash, ofc its a chink

Beyond Grantlike
    is et now a fuckboi hero too?

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    if u call him ET over TC then ya ur a fucboi

Steam ID
    kr
    snowflake dota is 6.9k mmr now haha

Unstoppable
    i mean im sure 7ks the new 6k and thats one of many reasons mms now meaningless

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    guess that makes me 5k

Mega Kill
    mmr is fucking meaningless u tools

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    dunno i got more than u and ure certifiably retarded so o.O

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i mean i know correlation is not causation but o.O

Mega Kill
    no comment.

Steam ID
    kr
    every player that uses the word tilt and triggered is a fucking degenerate double digit iq ape

no coincidence they all pick slark and do shit like go midas shadowblade skadi instead of real items then decide to tp when rosh is half hp to the fucking tier 2 to go farm and give the rosh to the other team by continuing to hti creeps then when they refuse to listen to their team they break their items and say "you tilted me" haha. hey man youre 6000 mmr you probably shouldnt be breaking your items when your teams up 21-13 and has an overfed invoker/shaker core and u have all the space in the world lol!

this thread is getting more and more unbareable to look at by the day

Mega Kill