Page 1053 of 1737 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043105110521053105410551063110311531553 ... LastLast
Results 21,041 to 21,060 of 34728
    Steam ID
    kr
    cant imagine why people would steal my safelane if theyre 5k, lower mmr than me, and below the average if they cant carry feeders when theres 4ks and 5ks on the other team lol. notice how i didnt say anything to you until u died for the 5th time in a random place

the rest of my teammates didnt steal my lane by first picking a slark so im okay with them doing whatever they want.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by laughter View Post
    ? i mean im sure my lowskill 435 gpm safelane slark zerfax cant just call my inflated european kitrak lowskill when im sure hes the one whos lowskill im sure if im my kitrak and im sure my lowskill zerfaxs got no clue how to play in my mm then im sure telling him that im sure hes lowskills the correct course of action im sure my kitraks done the right thing by claiming "im sure my lowskill zerfaxs lowskill" and im sure my lowskill zerfax needs to realize "im sure my kitraks right and im sure im lowskill" im sure my kitrak just thought "im sure my lowskill zerfax shouldnt be so awful im sure this games on him" and im sure my lowskill zerfax shouldve thought "im sure my kitraks right im sure im lowskill and im sure this games done" but im sure my lowskill zerfax didnt think what im sure he shouldve thought and im sure thats why that games on him whys my mm so awful honestly im sure its dead
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    where i don't see crunk- anywhere
    idk who that is lmao ur too old skewl 4 me!!! everyone praise nihil and his gay posts pls

Godlike
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    Quote Originally Posted by kitrak View Post
    cant imagine why people would steal my safelane if theyre 5k, lower mmr than me, and below the average if they cant carry feeders when theres 4ks and 5ks on the other team lol. notice how i didnt say anything to you until u died for the 5th time in a random place

the rest of my teammates didnt steal my lane by first picking a slark so im okay with them doing whatever they want.
    because im much better than you tbqh and I knew you would try to steal MY lane

Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    it's hilarious seeing hero spammers' previous games when they go to low priority and they spend 12 games trying to get out

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    i mean im actually so sure that my dagon 5 furion build is the future im sure my team just picks drow and CM so i farm faster and we win every time hows my team just not understand that

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Tralf behemoth an old legend of justin.tv

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    The day these 2 mongs turn their fangs on each other is finally here, both have displayed spectacularly how they are absolutely the worst morons you can get in a game of dota 2

Beyond Grantlike
    Pretty sure tralf is a highly respected substitute teacher and you're just some loser on the internet

Beyond Grantlike
    im sure thet is a winner
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    kr
    player saying im better than you:
    -was low 5k mmr until he started spamming drow ranger and mirana
    -is still 5k.
    -first picked slark
    -got 3 kills and an empty lane
    -proceeded to go brown boots shadowblade xD
    -finished a game with 4 more deaths than his ancient apparition while hes against a lineup with a grand total of 0 reliable stuns as a slark. if u cant dark pact off wraithking stuns or alch stuns or mirana arrows u picked the wrong hero and if ur dying against that lineup its ur own fault when ur heros unkillable in this game
    -what are you basing the idea that ur better than me on lol.

theres some weird epidemic in ranked right now where every low mmr player feels the need to steal core roles its kinda weird. i dont rlly care about ppl who just suck but if u suck and u think ur better than ur mmr based on nothing its really annoying because these players tend to spam mic or spew autism at every player other than themselves. its weird that all these drow/huskar/whatever spammers also pick heroes that they didnt spam once they get into higher mmr and then just lose miserably and repeatedly tell the non hero spammers to stfu and stuff.
    Last edited by kitrak; August 16th, 2016 at 11:24 PM.

Beyond Grantlike
    can we go back to ritsu-mg exchanges, at least those were funny. these are depressing

kitrak is higher mmr/better than zerfax and both of you are assholes. simple as that
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Godlike
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    I've floated at 5700 mmr for a long time

im 6k

picked first because I don't want some retard like you picking a core

it was a 2v2 lane

that's a good build

you sat in base all game flaming everyone

you're making stuff up

basing it from how easily you give up and just flame to hide how useless of a player you are

you're just trying to scapegoat me and turn me into this person you think I am

Just looked at your profile and can see why you're so triggered. Don't worry, losing streaks happen and you'll get over it soon!

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    I've floated at 5700 mmr for a long time

im 6k

picked first because I don't want some retard like you picking a core

it was a 2v2 lane

that's a good build

you sat in base all game flaming everyone

you're making stuff up

basing it from how easily you give up and just flame to hide how useless of a player you are

you're just trying to scapegoat me and turn me into this person you think I am

Just looked at your profile and can see why you're so triggered. Don't worry, losing streaks happen and you'll get over it soon!

Steam ID
    Timado
    Quote Originally Posted by laughter View Post
    ? i mean im sure my lowskill 435 gpm safelane slark zerfax cant just call my inflated european kitrak lowskill when im sure hes the one whos lowskill im sure if im my kitrak and im sure my lowskill zerfaxs got no clue how to play in my mm then im sure telling him that im sure hes lowskills the correct course of action im sure my kitraks done the right thing by claiming "im sure my lowskill zerfaxs lowskill" and im sure my lowskill zerfax needs to realize "im sure my kitraks right and im sure im lowskill" im sure my kitrak just thought "im sure my lowskill zerfax shouldnt be so awful im sure this games on him" and im sure my lowskill zerfax shouldve thought "im sure my kitraks right im sure im lowskill and im sure this games done" but im sure my lowskill zerfax didnt think what im sure he shouldve thought and im sure thats why that games on him whys my mm so awful honestly im sure its dead

Steam ID
    kr
    Go next

Steam ID
    Timado
    DOO WAP

Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    blitz

Unstoppable
    that's a good build
    there's probably some sort of correlation between going brown boots shadow blade random basilius and finishing with that gpm despite being 9/6/10, even when everyone else on your team (other than the guy flaming you) does poorly

Wicked Sick
    that's a good build
    uninstall