Page 1261 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 26176111611211125112591260126112621263127113111361 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,220 of 34791
    Godlike
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    matchmaking is taking 30 minutes and placing me with players 2000 mmr less than me

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    i mean im sure that my valve finally added white privilege queue and now all the non whites are being excluded from games so there's a bigger mmr disparity and we won boys get me the fuck IN woooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    i mean
    im ashamed i dropped to a shit mmr but i was getting winstreak going and then I get this retard that i vsed yesterday who lost his team the game and I told him ur a bad carry and much lower mmr then avg dont carry.

he goes carry anyway.

spends half game inside bloodseeker. Obv i didnt have that good of a void game either, I was hopign that my team could somehow stall so I could be the actual carry as I knew he was trash.

anyway look at this ' great carry' (his description of himself)'s stats vs offlane void.

before u bm my mmr realistically its at least 5k in NA and EU as aus is just slightly below SEa. I dont play us except normals occasionaly my isp reroutes like shit cunts

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by nicehero View Post
    i mean
    im ashamed i dropped to a shit mmr but i was getting winstreak going and then I get this retard that i vsed yesterday who lost his team the game and I told him ur a bad carry and much lower mmr then avg dont carry.

he goes carry anyway.

spends half game inside bloodseeker. Obv i didnt have that good of a void game either, I was hopign that my team could somehow stall so I could be the actual carry as I knew he was trash.

anyway look at this ' great carry' (his description of himself)'s stats vs offlane void.

before u bm my mmr realistically its at least 5k in NA and EU as aus is just slightly below SEa. I dont play us except normals occasionaly my isp reroutes like shit cunts
    straya day, get out me country

Holy Shit
    when people talk about people being "below the average mmr" and picking core, this isnt what theyre talking about my dude lol

Steam ID
    orionrm
    ROFL that game is like 4000 average or some shit and hes 50 mmr below
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    ROFL that game is like 4000 average or some shit and hes 50 mmr below
    was 4.1 i tihnk either way that kid is on a mass lose streak and if u avetrage 350 gpm in ur stats as a carry player ur shit

Godlike
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    anyone who mentions stats immediately lose any credibility in any argument

valve removes the ability to see match history but lets us see this completely useless statistic still! great thinking!!

Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    weston

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    anyone who mentions stats immediately lose any credibility in any argument

valve removes the ability to see match history but lets us see this completely useless statistic still! great thinking!!
    i mean im sure deso rush on naix isnt that good of an idea. i mean im sure armlet is 100% the best item on lifestealer

Banned
    Steam ID
    GoodN1ght
    i mean im sure deso rush on naix isnt that good of an idea. i mean im sure armlet is 100% the best item on lifestealer
    If you were actually good at the game you could int feed 3-4 kills and still win at that bracket

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodN1ght View Post
    Think if you lost with an omni sven/PA/OD combo you should prolly lose 100 mmr at once
    just lost as offlane omni after killing the enemy carry slark twice in lane because my 4k OD rushed orchid after demanding he play core when i was 400mmr above the average UGH

Beyond Grantlike
    im gonna start reporting anyone who doesnt let the high mmr players take core if they want it

Beyond Grantlike
    just realized ive been spamming lightknight heroes for the past 3 days... hmm

>when u realize you're a trump voter in a red state
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodN1ght View Post
    If you were actually good at the game you could int feed 3-4 kills and still win at that bracket
    i mean im sure u dont realise our mmr isnt inflated and our server is nearly as hard as SEa and US server is easy?

hahah a iM so sure

also after this game i go on another 5 win streak. before that it was 12 win streak thats why i was mad at them fuckers

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    laning against usra as Alchemist is not fun

Banned
    Steam ID
    GoodN1ght
    i mean im sure u dont realise our mmr isnt inflated and our server is nearly as hard as SEa and US server is easy?

hahah a iM so sure

also after this game i go on another 5 win streak. before that it was 12 win streak thats why i was mad at them fuckers
    what are you eurotrash

Ur a French Canadian shut the FUCK up
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Banned
    Steam ID
    GoodN1ght
    dont talk to me open scum