Page 1310 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013081309131013111312132013601410 ... LastLast
Results 26,181 to 26,200 of 34823
    thanks for sharing

Steam ID
    miasma
    oh my god...it was such a nice experience...is this the kind of game having a higher behaviour score will get me into because i will literally never abandon a game ever again

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyNine View Post
    thanks for sharing
    cruisin for a bruisin

sammyboy is fuckin styling on these kids, absolutely bodying bitches. please keep posting at the rate you currently are my dude

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    oh my god...it was such a nice experience...is this the kind of game having a higher behaviour score will get me into because i will literally never abandon a game ever again
    ur actually a retard if u believe this. when i get a game that good i brace myself cuz within the next 5 games i have a 75% chance to get the most autistic retards that valve's RMM algorithms can find.

Steam ID
    miasma
    i have absolutely no understanding of how the rmm algorithm or the hidden pool or shadow pool or muppet pool or any of it works

i just know i want more games like that

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    i have absolutely no understanding of how the rmm algorithm or the hidden pool or shadow pool or muppet pool or any of it works

i just know i want more games like that
    ya u found a needle in a haystack and youve been moved to a new haystack hows this difficult to understand

Godlike
    Steam ID
    steamcommunity.com/id/dotathetoo
    haxity i thouht u gonna go pro?
    Quote Originally Posted by 5354W View Post
    im dead serious; if u stop spewing random shit and keep going to school (eng class in particular) u could probs land on a decent team in a year or 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Felony View Post
    not my fault u send me pics of ur dogs and shit instead of nudes

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    Thet I Thought U Win LAN? Where Win LAN?

Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    whoever mentioned passionfruit was spot on

Beyond Grantlike
    maybe more on average but there are still plenty of ****** games at high behavior score
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/9385735

this guys arrogance, hypocrisy (he'll say shit like "this kind of attitude is despicable, everyone report x player" then proceed to flame people in a 10 times more annoying manner seconds later), combined with his complete inability to press buttons and the most severe cause of autism i've ever witnessed in a dota game earns this guy the first time i've written on someones steam page.

i challenge anyone to watch his stream for 1 minute without getting the urge to kill urselves

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    it's duel so maybe u should heed the advice.

"better to appear stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" or it goes something like that hehe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI-J9wzgCF8

haha good one though!!! xdxd

Steam ID
    Timado
    I dont see whats the big deal of that play rubick had an aghs lol

Steam ID
    memoriesdotka
    I don't play that much nor am i that good anymore, but here is my list for the past year excluding 4k's and low 5k's

Bad: Vidi, madara the immortal, nasco, sl4den, P A I N

ˇcategorized one or all the above
    annoying, egotistic, hero spammers only limited to (1-3) heroes: Disruptive Pilot, zingle, noblewingz, solitary judge, zxyc, EG.Gunnar, Zenokaia, bakury, lucky57, poopkid, barsa, inkdota, confessor, daily dance, infamous, Azrael

vocal but decent players: Mason(had experience of a couple games against and with you. I threw as bat recently with you but still couldn't do much as our void kept chronoing you but u played really well so your flame was warranted), MG(you talk through mic a lot but ur aight)

Steam ID
    memoriesdotka
    I will also say in light of noblewingz showing up, i can say he is a really unejoyable person to play with in pubs as he is fucken annoying as hell

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by MaSSaCr3 View Post
    annoying, egotistic, hero spammers only limited to (1-3) heroes: Azrael

Wicked Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/9385735

this guys arrogance, hypocrisy (he'll say shit like "this kind of attitude is despicable, everyone report x player" then proceed to flame people in a 10 times more annoying manner seconds later), combined with his complete inability to press buttons and the most severe cause of autism i've ever witnessed in a dota game earns this guy the first time i've written on someones steam page.

i challenge anyone to watch his stream for 1 minute without getting the urge to kill urselves
    sniths annoying and awful, nothing new, i dont know a single player who doesnt have him muted

Steam ID
    memoriesdotka
    Hey guys i will be playing chen. This is my 123987512th game of chen. Supports please buy boots first as I will buy all support items. I will be ganking lvl 2 with smoke! Or however that meme goes. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MaSSaCr3 View Post
    I don't play that much nor am i that good anymore, but here is my list for the past year excluding 4k's and low 5k's

Bad: Vidi, madara the immortal, nasco, sl4den, P A I N

annoying, egotistic, hero spammers only limited to (1-3) heroes: Disruptive Pilot, zingle, noblewingz, solitary judge, zxyc, EG.Gunnar, Zenokaia, bakury, lucky57, poopkid, barsa, inkdota, confessor, daily dance, infamous, Azrael

vocal but decent players: Mason(had experience of a couple games against and with you. I threw as bat recently with you but still couldn't do much as our void kept chronoing you but u played really well so your flame was warranted), MG(you talk through mic a lot but ur aight)
    nice i made the list