Page 1311 of 1341 FirstFirst ... 311811121112611301130913101311131213131321 ... LastLast
Results 26,201 to 26,220 of 26808
    Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/9385735

this guys arrogance, hypocrisy (he'll say shit like "this kind of attitude is despicable, everyone report x player" then proceed to flame people in a 10 times more annoying manner seconds later), combined with his complete inability to press buttons and the most severe cause of autism i've ever witnessed in a dota game earns this guy the first time i've written on someones steam page.

i challenge anyone to watch his stream for 1 minute without getting the urge to kill urselves
    sniths annoying and awful, nothing new, i dont know a single player who doesnt have him muted

Hey guys i will be playing chen. This is my 123987512th game of chen. Supports please buy boots first as I will buy all support items. I will be ganking lvl 2 with smoke! Or however that meme goes. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MaSSaCr3 View Post
    I don't play that much nor am i that good anymore, but here is my list for the past year excluding 4k's and low 5k's

Bad: Vidi, madara the immortal, nasco, sl4den, P A I N

ˇcategorized one or all the above
    annoying, egotistic, hero spammers only limited to (1-3) heroes: Disruptive Pilot, zingle, noblewingz, solitary judge, zxyc, EG.Gunnar, Zenokaia, bakury, lucky57, poopkid, barsa, inkdota, confessor, daily dance, infamous, Azrael

vocal but decent players: Mason(had experience of a couple games against and with you. I threw as bat recently with you but still couldn't do much as our void kept chronoing you but u played really well so your flame was warranted), MG(you talk through mic a lot but ur aight)
    nice i made the list

its a fair list but confessors only annoying if hes feeding otherwise hes pretty chill. it just depends which cnfs you get.

Least i'm glad you accepted you are annoying by saying the list is fair with your name on it. I believe in NA dota and that people can change for the better . You are still young and have time to change your image sir.

yeah im annoying cunt, i dont really wanna change my image idc. ill play well in the future and try my best to win and thats what matters. my play will show through if im any good in the end

white boys in the game call em andy miloakis he wont hesitate to shoot em

You know how the saying goes. You can't save the people who don't want to be saved! Just reaffirms my mute on you and from many others.

yea i would mute me too.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Wongs
    one time i saw confessor in low priority and he called me a 4k and proceeded to build phase boots on OD in a Low Priority game and lose

One time confessor told his whole team to go to rosh as huskar with no detection against a TA and to trust him. We got wiped because there was a trap and he walked down a lane dropping his items . i just happened to be on his team in that ranked game.

one time tralf was on my team so confessor said "im not playing with tralf" and walked down mid at the start

Steam ID
    Timado
    Wongs
    lol sorry nlbwginz but i cant take ur posts anymore

happens

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI-J9wzgCF8

haha good one though!!! xdxd
    youre misinterpreting people's advice as burns. autism too strong. carry on folks.

Steam ID
    miasma
    Wongs
    i fully expected to see my name on the "people with a hero pool of 1-3 heroes" list

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    i fully expected to see my name on the "people with a hero pool of 1-3 heroes" list
    i mean im actually so sure that my qop doesnt even qualify as a hero and m y miasama should know this? hows my vlave jsut not remove qop forom the game im sure my miasma just qpicks it every game and has more qop games than mmr and we lost my dota is ruined my valve is to blame and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO get me the fuck out boys we lost gg end mid

Steam ID
    orionrm
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    yeah im annoying cunt, i dont really wanna change my image idc. ill play well in the future and try my best to win and thats what matters. my play will show through if im any good in the end
    hint: ur not
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Steam ID
    orionrm
    Wongs
    going to be any good in the end that is
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you