Page 1502 of 1558 FirstFirst ... 50210021402145214921500150115021503150415121552 ... LastLast
Results 30,021 to 30,040 of 31156
  1. #30021
    twitch.tv/notjones
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    32,049
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    and i envy you the valley that you found

  2. #30022
    bad unintelligent loser
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,746
    Steam ID
    mg
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060511728/

    WHO IS THIS PLAYER

    HES SO ABSURDLY BAD AT EVERY HERO/ROLE/EVERYTHING BUT HE JUST HAS MMR

    BOOSTED BY SIDERAL??

  3. #30023
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,972
    Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    I removed ephey months ago. I was hypocritical in pointing out how shitty everyone was that had ephey as a mutual friend. It was the right thing to do. Also she was defending some random peruvian that i was flaming for being complete dogshit one game, because she thought it was swindlemelonz. i dont know what's worse, her being completely retarded thinking it was swindlemelonz (who was on her friend's list so there shouldn't have been any ambiguity) or the fact that even if it was she was defending him. And for some reason she's friends with a bunch of 14-year-old horny peruvians (see: sl4d1n) and I can't imagine they reciprocate any sort of meaningful friendship or courtship with any substance at all. call it fake or naivete, but i couldn't handle it

    /rant

  4. #30024
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,789
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    ryu isn't peruvian

  5. #30025
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,789
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    or is he?

  6. #30026
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by mg View Post
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060511728/

    WHO IS THIS PLAYER

    HES SO ABSURDLY BAD AT EVERY HERO/ROLE/EVERYTHING BUT HE JUST HAS MMR

    BOOSTED BY SIDERAL??
    that's ana (ask kzz, i think there was some drama a few years ago regarding vouches in a ihl LOL)
    Last edited by Totality; April 19th, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sesh View Post
    the hidden pool is the entire dota playing community. dota players are invisible to the normal community of successful adults around them but if you look at anyone with a normal exterior hiding a traumatized sociopath you'll find out he plays dota.

  7. #30027
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    647
    p sure the best thing to do in mm right now since icefraud is retarded is random and run around the map until ur cores are farmed up, then just don't die in fights

    "if it has a stun or slow, it's a support"
    Last edited by Totality; April 19th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sesh View Post
    the hidden pool is the entire dota playing community. dota players are invisible to the normal community of successful adults around them but if you look at anyone with a normal exterior hiding a traumatized sociopath you'll find out he plays dota.

  8. #30028
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,857
    Steam ID
    miasma
    i just first pick cm a lot what a good hero

  9. #30029

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Soleedus View Post
    none of u are funny, that "bet welching" joke was never funny to begin with and here u are, shitting up more threads with ur awful joke

    leave na dota dot com forever

    oh and before u say "it wasnt a joke pay up", ur sitll not funny
    ive never thought it was funny for people to become welchers. im the kinda man who pays his debts because i think it's the right thing to do and hangs over my head until ive accomplished the goal of being debt free. if u choose to live differently i cant change that.

  10. #30030

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,750
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    i just first pick cm a lot what a good hero
    classic bottom behavior, my miasma is SO fetch

  11. #30031
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,857
    Steam ID
    miasma
    that one hurt to read

  12. #30032
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,789
    Steam ID
    zerfax1


    is this you?

  13. #30033

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,750
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    that one hurt to read
    hows my miasma just act like he doesnt like the pain? im sure my miasma is enjoying my posts like some nadota 50 shades of miasma spinoff? im sure he needs to call me daddy and ask me to buy wards for him? im sure that's the play? he just randomed ember spirit and selected mid? im sure that's not the play end mid gg we lost? just kidding he rerolled and my miasma is just playing crystal maiden who is the most bottom hero in the game and also has white privilege? we won? do it for the boys? buy wards? buy courier? buy smoke? buy sentry? pool me tangos baby? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  14. #30034

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,750
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post


    is this you?
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MIASMA IS A DAILY DOUBLE DICK WINNER IM SURE HE CAN HANDLE IT LOOK AT THAT LEVEL OF SASS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  15. #30035
    Wicked Sick dmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,299
    Steam ID
    the shy
    when u get a chink with a name "hc only"

    boi

  16. #30036
    ephey is the one that sounds like shes trying to operate a phone sex hotline when she talks right

  17. #30037
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,480
    The subject of that post was supposed to be felony u cucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

  18. #30038
    twitch.tv/notjones
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    32,049
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    I removed ephey months ago. I was hypocritical in pointing out how shitty everyone was that had ephey as a mutual friend. It was the right thing to do. Also she was defending some random peruvian that i was flaming for being complete dogshit one game, because she thought it was swindlemelonz. i dont know what's worse, her being completely retarded thinking it was swindlemelonz (who was on her friend's list so there shouldn't have been any ambiguity) or the fact that even if it was she was defending him. And for some reason she's friends with a bunch of 14-year-old horny peruvians (see: sl4d1n) and I can't imagine they reciprocate any sort of meaningful friendship or courtship with any substance at all. call it fake or naivete, but i couldn't handle it

    /rant
    if it was a man there's no way you'd make this post

  19. #30039
    First Blood
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Steam ID
    d0t0_g0d
    Played with Ephey a couple times...and shes the kind of player that makes me think that if I never flamed my teammates, I'd be 6k no problem.

  20. #30040
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,789
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    WAGA IS SO BAD LMAO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •