Page 1747 of 1747 FirstFirst ... 7471247164716971737174517461747
Results 34,921 to 34,939 of 34939
    Yea rax give too much money
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Unstoppable
    game died when it went from the best player determines who wins to the worst player determines who loses. thanks icefraud for communist dota

honestly that isnt a bad summation of all these dota changes
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    I don't think that killed dota. I think that the lack of social fun killed it, at least for me.

In 2012 all I did was play party queue with friends and hang out gaming with amigos/post on forums with other people

Before I quit in 2015/2016 it was like all me and my friends did was solo queue. The forums that I used to post on were less active, there was less fun inhouse leagues and tournaments. It was like the actual social aspect of the game fell off

I think the balance changes, though I was dubious at first, aren't actually all that bad. It just feels really lonely to play and even though I do have some friends that play together now I'm just not really interested

Unstoppable
    nah

every change was good in theory, bad in practice

they gave people too many second chances in a game that was supposed to be hard enough that if you didn't change your ways you fell behind to a point where you were screwed.

and that's not what made DotA a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I don't think that killed dota. I think that the lack of social fun killed it, at least for me.

In 2012 all I did was play party queue with friends and hang out gaming with amigos/post on forums with other people

Before I quit in 2015/2016 it was like all me and my friends did was solo queue. The forums that I used to post on were less active, there was less fun inhouse leagues and tournaments. It was like the actual social aspect of the game fell off

I think the balance changes, though I was dubious at first, aren't actually all that bad. It just feels really lonely to play and even though I do have some friends that play together now I'm just not really interested
    They accidentally turned a brilliant team game into a game where everybody plays solo and compares their imaginary number

Also, RMM makes the game more outcome-oriented (winning/losing feels too important) when it should be skillbuilding-oriented (try to improve yourself and play well)

there was a lot of chat in the group then split up into 3-7 people playing solo back then as I recall.

certainly most of the games from my history in 2015 are solo and I hate playing solo even more than most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`
    Twitchchatsucs: Nerds?dude u look worse than my cunt
    Twitchchatsucs: Get a fucking life kid
    Twitchchatsucs: If I see u any were u would be the first person I would fuck u up
    Twitchchatsucs: Fucking skinny mtfa

Godlike
    i think people wouldve played party/team matchmaking more if it meant something and if it would match with/against decent people. i used to do 2-3 man queues a couple years ago but it wasnt fun when it would match us (high 5k party mmrs) with 4ks or even 3ks sometimes. the games werent very fun or interesting. i dont even know how party queue is supposed to work now with the rankings since apparently it goes into the same ranking, but doesnt let u get divine.

Steam ID
    miasma
    the people i party queue with tend to be uncalibrated so the games are all over the place

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    the community is what you make it. there are a ton of new players all the time and people who go on break and come back, the community just shifts. dont make your name some 123 shit. be cordial even in defeat and humble in victory cause you get in what you put out (not evne considering the report system) a nd people will be more personable. pma

Steam ID
    miasma
    take a fucking shit babes

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    take a fucking shit babes

Dominating
    Steam ID
    REFPSI

This is the ultimate feelsbadman. TFW you will never be part of a 75% win rate 5 man stack who is all having a blast playing normals.

The balance changes were def bad though. Dota was about playing well so that you wont lose, and not wait high ground and hope they spaghetti this push. Remember when people used to Actually Defend Tier 2 and Tier 1 towers? I cant remember the last time someone said hey lets defend that T2, we're behind but i think we have a higher shot of winning if we try and instead of giving them this map control. It just doesnt happen, you get more for letting them get ahead and hoping they mess up a t3 push. That shit used to be last resort, now it's first resort.

What they should do is make it so that if the tower is under attack TPs dont take forever for the 4th or 5th guy. Let that man get passed and lets get this team fight shaking it at least makes defending towers seem worth it as your heroes get there first.
    Last edited by Refpsi; January 29th, 2018 at 01:25 PM.

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262838819/

private stats and db
    purchased account divine 2 feels like legend 0 to play w

Godlike
    theres so many clueless tinkers in my games

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    divine 3~

guy plays bear and goes midas (bear), midas (druid), radiance, maelstrom, battlefury, aghs

dies to blink omnislash from jugger all game

"HoRiZoN"

DODGE DODGE DODGE even if you get low proi cuz this loss is going to take an hour and hes not even going to help u lose

Beyond Grantlike
    Gg yesterday mg thanks for not breaking ur items
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    house of mirth/prk
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/288958276
    MICHU.韶涵

china/na
    acct buyer

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    got some guy who went wk jungle stole the puill camp then leveled stun at level 3 (idk 5 minutes in) then i got blamed for not zoning a man i couldnt kill haha
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is