Page 65 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2326
  1. #1281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    i used to browse /r/drugs so yea im good at drugs

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurie View Post
    i mean those are common terms where I live. Geeb is a gravity bong. Gravity bong is the poor mans smoke kit. yea i dont really care about your proper nouns or whatever but i had a point in my previous words hopefully they got somewhere.
    u really didnt.

  3. #1283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    point was that its possible that he smoked too much/its most definitely not oxygen deprivation

  4. #1284
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,528
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Yeah still think you're wrong its 2 out of 100 or so times smoking over 5 years and they're both in cars

  5. #1285
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,528
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Maybe more like 50-75 who knows

  6. #1286
    go zai go zai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,873
    Steam ID
    gogey
    ive heard g b but ive also heard said person called a bitch many times

  7. #1287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    ya well he implied i was a bitch over a term you and i understood so u see my defense

  8. #1288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    he is what some may call a pompous faggot who thinks he is the epitome of society



    had to look up some of those words, hopefully i used them correctly or mason will make fun of me or refer to his fictional unloyal hoes

  9. #1289
    hey guys i smoke pot look at all this sick terminology i use xd.

    and yea it was probably oxygen deprivation. u get really light headed when u hotbox. its mainly just for kicks. its pretty fuckijng funny to see a car filled with smoke, especially when ur high.

    lolz nvm u totes greened out breh.

  10. #1290
    ur legit retarded

  11. #1291
    i almost od'd on this Bong hit. Bong is capitalized for some reason. Maybe its because i just used a really cool potsmoker term (ONLY POT SMOKERS WILL GET THIS)

  12. #1292
    Godlike Friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,013
    Steam ID
    37138665
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    i almost od'd on this Bong hit. Bong is capitalized for some reason. Maybe its because i just used a really cool potsmoker term (ONLY POT SMOKERS WILL GET THIS)
    wait but he hits that gb man. That's how you know hes hardcore.

  13. #1293
    Godlike Friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,013
    Steam ID
    37138665
    he probably just took such a large hit he almost died

  14. #1294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurie View Post

  15. #1295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    i liked this thread better when it was like div haxxity and the other stoners talking about weed instead of mason criticizing word choice

  16. #1296
    i too liked it better when everyone in the thread was above the age of 17 (inb4 im 18!!!) and wasnt a giant faggot but whatever

  17. #1297
    u still dont get it. ur calling urself a stoner. everything just goes over ur head.

    u call urself a stoner and say stupid shit like "grass before beer ur in the clear... Geeb's... greened out... definitely not oxygen deprivation when u hotbox and passout"

    like not only are u wrong on half the shit you post but u also do it so obnoxiously.
    Last edited by Audrey Belrose; November 28th, 2014 at 01:34 AM.

  18. #1298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,572
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    im not calling myself a stoner, im trying to have a discussion and you are still here talking about terminology. some people talk different ways, everyone on this site shouldnt be forced to only use your vocabulary.

  19. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurie View Post
    picked up some purp
    shit like this

    ur fucking 17 and in virginia, do you honestly think u got legit purp? like please.

  20. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurie View Post
    i liked this thread better when it was like div haxxity and the other stoners
    so theyre stoners and ur not? What classifies someone as a stoner. Because uve been posting here like u know everything there is to know about weed so i dont get it.

    nvm ur just a grower xd!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •