Results 58,621 to 58,637 of 58637

Thread: itt: blog

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    why is she not taking the pill dont you guys fuck everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    numeta god
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    sorry mursglics that was too much, good job starting shit and making yourself embarrassed tho. applause for that

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    i have no idea why dan said that kissland is better than trilogy, its not even close imo
    numeta god
    sorry mursglics that was too much, good job starting shit and making yourself embarrassed tho. applause for that

idk I think Asian women got some weird shit against the pill or something idk

Steam ID
    TK
    be careful before u create the next Elliot Rodger
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    MOD JONES

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    false idol, im the true ultimate gentleman
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

:beaten:

damn I think I freaked her out talking about getting pregnant and paying me 20k to marry her after I got her pregnant so she can get citizenship cuz she's like looking up shit about pregnancy and ovulation periods and asking me to take her to the store to get plan b or something because she wants to join the military I guess but would refuse to get an abortion??? idk lol idc if she gets pregnant I'm out

she's taking a shower for some reason

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    if shes pregnant hoenstly if she doenst know your last name, personal information gtfo
    numeta god

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    damn I think I freaked her out talking about getting pregnant and paying me 20k to marry her after I got her pregnant so she can get citizenship cuz she's like looking up shit about pregnancy and ovulation periods and asking me to take her to the store to get plan b or something because she wants to join the military I guess but would refuse to get an abortion??? idk lol idc if she gets pregnant I'm out
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

idk lol idc if she gets pregnant I'm out
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    You have Mexicans flooding over your border and selling drug laced burritos
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    i have no idea why dan said that kissland is better than trilogy, its not even close imo
    he's insane

Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 of All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by DonAman View Post

damn she got mad cuz I told her I wouldn't take any responsibilities for a kid and she'd be raising it on her own so she called me irresponsible for cumming in her so I argued with her and said like "no I was kidding" (I wasn't) but she didn't believe me so I just sat there and then just started pretending like I was a really caring guy and started rubbing her belly saying that I would be right here in this exact place rubbing her stomach the same way if she was pregnant and I said some other bullshit like how I wouldn't mind raising our beautiful child if we had one etc etc you get the picture. then she let me fuck her again.

Women are mad weird

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Beyond Grantlike
    Will sudo save us
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

damn she got mad cuz I told her I wouldn't take any responsibilities for a kid and she'd be raising it on her own so she called me irresponsible for cumming in her so I argued with her and said like "no I was kidding" (I wasn't) but she didn't believe me so I just sat there and then just started pretending like I was a really caring guy and started rubbing her belly saying that I would be right here in this exact place rubbing her stomach the same way if she was pregnant and I said some other bullshit like how I wouldn't mind raising our beautiful child if we had one etc etc you get the picture. then she let me fuck her again.

Women are mad weird

Buy some morning after pills asap.