Page 3044 of 3044 FirstFirst ... 20442544294429943034304230433044
Results 60,861 to 60,871 of 60871

Thread: itt: blog

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
    They finally got front screen curve to perfect, better than s8 plus. Only issue is just size of the phone and weight. Good upgrade from 5 I would say go for it.
    Oh so the screen doesn't have that stupid shape that makes protectors wack? That's nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.
    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    plus I am not about to cut traffic like the crazy fucking motorcyclists do here that shit is wild so there's no point
    I get a little triggered when a motorcyclist whizzes through traffic when I'm at a red and just rolls up right in front of me. Very tempted to at least rev my engine and spook his ass
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

its 100% legal here in CA idk how it is in Chicago but everyone who rides a moped/motorcycle does it and its fucking annoying I feel like I'm going to hit one of these faggots on accident one day

at the same time I get it and respect the grind nigga this traffic is bad as fuck I contemplate hopping the curb and just driving on the sidewalk for a couple blocks all the time

legit you fags in Seattle complaining about traffic need to come here and experience the wonder that is the 405 at 5pm or the 101/110 downtown

DC traffic is like LA traffic (though not quite as bad). It blows. Only thing I don't like about this area.
    Last edited by Infinite_Regen; Today at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    Oh so the screen doesn't have that stupid shape that makes protectors wack? That's nice.
    No. Screen protector still won't be an practical option :/ you can get either sticky urethane (works against smooth s-pen usage) or ugly AF curved glass protector that requires you to manually apply extra adhesive around top and bottom bezel.
    Just less crazy R curve value on each side.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Sudo whats ur tips for getting things inserted into ur asshole, i need some
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Eagerly awaiting this response

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Someone raise the sudo symbol
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Someone raise the sudo symbol
    on it