Page 3370 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 23702870327033203360336833693370
Results 67,381 to 67,393 of 67393

Thread: itt: blog

Steam ID
    notjones
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
    I became fucking arrogant and aggresive, self-absorbed manic really hard to work with. I try to keep my cool and humbleness, but these fucking incompetent pos assholes trigger me all the time, and I'm constantly losing emotion control. I need some break and disconnection from all of it to clear my head to go back to my old-self... right now my mind is on the edge 24/7.
    Trying really hard not to use drugs.
    same dude

Steam ID
    orionrm
    yo guys what happened to amercchi
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Beyond Grantlike
    Change jobs sudo
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

I had blood boiling incidents over and over again me clearing the fucking disaster they made escalating to all party involved multiple inner dev teams and outside SI dev team. And I finally raised my voice and showed my frustration while 8+ higher ups from other depts on the line.

Business development, sales operations/business intelligence and few other teams made love calls during last two weeks, but I can't leave just because there is no backup and no documentation or training or anything. Everything is built from scrachtes and everything I know is learnt from experience and trial and error as we developed. I'm doing entire region part alone and filling gap in pricing & profitability as well. I don't think my director and VP would happy or even let it happen even if I decide to move onto other team. I might just update resume and apply other company instead.

I'm burning myself out because I can't handle and tolerate other people's shitty work while I know exactly what needs to happen and I can. I have been pushing and following up to make them work, but now I have no mental capitity and time/energy left to do these stuff. I'm doing everything by myself to get it done in perfect and right way. Others has messed up so many time impacting business negatively over and over again all the production troubleshooting and recovery/damage control also comes to me anyway, why wouldn't I just do it right from the beginning? I'm done fighting with people. It is less stressful I just put more hours to get it done.

Leadership overhaul, restructuring, BPI are happening right now, but the still waters decayed in ups and downs who shouldn't be there hurt me so much just to do my work.

Work is just work, and I shouldn't care. I need to calm down and find some other activities..

Steam ID
    notjones
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
    I had blood boiling incidents over and over again me clearing the fucking disaster they made escalating to all party involved multiple inner dev teams and outside SI dev team. And I finally raised my voice and showed my frustration while 8+ higher ups from other depts on the line.

Business development, sales operations/business intelligence and few other teams made love calls during last two weeks, but I can't leave just because there is no backup and no documentation or training or anything. Everything is built from scrachtes and everything I know is learnt from experience and trial and error as we developed. I'm doing entire region part alone and filling gap in pricing & profitability as well. I don't think my director and VP would happy or even let it happen even if I decide to move onto other team. I might just update resume and apply other company instead.

I'm burning myself out because I can't handle and tolerate other people's shitty work while I know exactly what needs to happen and I can. I have been pushing and following up to make them work, but now I have no mental capitity and time/energy left to do these stuff. I'm doing everything by myself to get it done in perfect and right way. Others has messed up so many time impacting business negatively over and over again all the production troubleshooting and recovery/damage control also comes to me anyway, why wouldn't I just do it right from the beginning? I'm done fighting with people. It is less stressful I just put more hours to get it done.

Leadership overhaul, restructuring, BPI are happening right now, but the still waters decayed in ups and downs who shouldn't be there hurt me so much just to do my work.

Work is just work, and I shouldn't care. I need to calm down and find some other activities..
    same

Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    yo guys what happened to amercchi
    I chopped his body up and fed it to my dog

Steam ID
    orionrm
    Quote Originally Posted by w1Tn≥SS_tH…->f1tNÍSs View Post
    I chopped his body up and fed it to my dog
    im not opposed to this
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

The only real mental illness is the belief of having mental illness.
    ďA man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery.Ē

ďHer antiquity in preceding and surviving succeeding tellurian generations: her nocturnal predominance: her satellitic dependence: her luminary reflection: her constancy under all her phases, rising and setting by her appointed times, waxing and waning: the forced invariability of her aspectĒ

ďAnd he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.Ē

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    I really made a bad move in my intixication state and itís prob going to have many poor side effects

Aka I fucked up fam
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

No u
    But yea your right
    #philosophyPHD

How do I kick someone out of a Snapchat group holy shit
    #philosophyPHD