Page 3212 of 3374 FirstFirst ... 2212271231123162320232103211321232133214322232623312 ... LastLast
Results 64,221 to 64,240 of 67479

Thread: itt: blog

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    My internet of things enhanced bidet analyzes the fermicute/bacteriodete micriobiota ratios in my morning dumps and automatically orders the types of high fiber non GMO foods I need to stay regular with my Amazon prime account

On top of that it has a soothing voice that talks me through difficult shits when I'm constipated complete with hypnosis sessions and numeric countdown to splashdown sequences

I'd wager it's better than most hostage negotiators on staff in major American metropolitan police departments

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Youre the reason micheal jackson turned white

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    Well, there were still people who had to give briefings after him. The issue was they kept trying to get him to move along or go faster and he didn't seem to be able to comprehend that
    Ahahahahhahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Always book your flight in the morning so if you get delayed you can still get a later flight on the same day.

Also, the American Airlines 737's have HUGE legroom these days. So nice.
    Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Married hispanic daddy we fuck regularly (he initiates all times, bit too much) and I don't seek relationship from it. Medical Syrian guy (single) I want to pursue more but requires much effort on my end, and he initiates meetup as well.

Either one doesn't really align with my wavelength or have similar interest or topic to talk about. So we are just fuck buddies.
    One with major overlapping personality, interest, etc is getting married next week. :/ I mean he is straight anyways.
    Barber guy communication issue. And I really don't know him well yet. And for sure he is just straight. I think I will be wasting my time trying to find out more from here.

I kinda jealous people with friends those have lots in common and can share same enthusiasm on topics. My current coworkers are so rich in American culture I have hard time be synced in their conversation sometimes.. Or most times tbh.

I don't like sports, which doesn't make situation better either. I don't like pretentiousness and fake personality, so I usually just keep myself quiet and stay as 'good' listener whenever topic shifts to something I have no interest in.

Tbh I don't know how I would find the right person that syncs with me well, that is gay and single too. Pretty much impossible.

What would you like to talk about?

I mean.. I understand my personality is dull as fuck and not culturally enriched. And people around me are full of outbursting colorful unique personalities with deep enthusiasm on their own knowledge, culture, hobby, etc those usually not matches what I have interest in. So me expecting others to tone down their awesomeness is just absurd. This is where drug use comes in play. Besides providing escape from all of my current issues, it does make me care less about these incompatibility with people around me. But no worries I'm clean for now.

is sudo Japanese or what I forget

It doesn't have to something to talk about. I like giving out caring and be connected with people. Receiving caring (not from social expectation) and genuine talk, some intelligent talk without ego or pretentiousness. Those are I enjoy much.. ultimately I guess love, not a cheap word but commitment and companionship.

sudo come to Los Angeles for a weekend you can sleep with me in my bed (no homo)

I think it's better to just drop a wrecking ball on conversation topics that you have no interest in. It's always funny to see how mongs react when I tell them I don't own a television or watch TV shows in response to whatever bullshit they're trying to convince me is worth my worthless time.

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    sudo come to Los Angeles for a weekend you can sleep with me in my bed (no homo)
    In case I visit the California I'll try

Mong: Hey airhog ur a real cool dude, do you want to gowatch the starwhore movie with me?

Me: how the fuck is star wars even still a fucking thing? Have they just given up on coming up with original ideas? I heard that movie blows, like how do you even fuck that up isn't there some tried and tested formula that the mongtards are guaranteed to like? Imean they've been churning out these loafs since 1977.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Ye I flew from phx to philly at 8 am but like 70% of philly flights were canceled by the time I arrived
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Sudo please do not entertain hanging out with yns you will 100% end up doing meth or getting robbed by him or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

I have no money to trip around so not anytime soon though

Iím a hot 21 year old looking to spend time with you sudo

Steam ID
    orionrm
    sudo whats ur ethnicity
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Sudo is Korean and a nationalist one at that who feels his Samsung electronic devicea and Hyundai Tucson sport utility vehicle are like core parts of his identity

You'll never catch me driving a fucking Ford

I only drive korean god damn it!