Page 2552 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 15522052245225022542255025512552
Results 51,021 to 51,034 of 51034

Thread: itt: blog

Beyond Grantlike
    It make me brain hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Why not go work for a thinktank or something
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    DAE consider themselves a closet anime watcher

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    low key in grad school it means fuck all where you study and is completely based upon the fellowships/internships you do over lax semesters/summers
    Last edited by a2pas; Today at 02:07 AM.
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    a place like minnesota might have less obvious "ins" for those kinda opportunities but if you can find a niche doing work with, for example, the awesome education program they got, it's going to come back to you in dividends.
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    georgia tech has the advantage of atlanta as well as a good engineering program where you could do a lot of philosophy of X STEM field projects

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    There's a guy at Minnesota who has a templeton in my AOS so I'll probably try to get in with him if I go. They also have a decent neuroscience department. They also have a very strong public policy department.
    Last edited by kanye; Today at 06:53 AM.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Working hard at certain jobs (like a lawyer) is of similar time investment to the late stages of a phd program but you're definitely working 50-60 hours a week or more between your teaching duties and thesis work while getting paid a pittance.

Never mind trying to get tenure later on. The attrition rates in philosophy phd programs are anywhere from 30-50%. That being said I'd love it despite the difficulties I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    "Well that sucks; some grad programs have made an admissions error.
    I looks to me as though you should, if admitted, enter the UM Ph.D. program, do the "plan B" M.A. and apply to transfer (unless it turns out that you love it there). While doing that, develop at least one new writing sample. The UM M.A. will be at least as good a credential as the GSU."

That's what one of my recommenders said wrt choosing between GSU and UM. This sounds like the most reasonable (and lowest risk) option, tbh, besides the awkwardness of telling my PhD department that I'm transferring.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Godlike
    Talking to a new girl and she wants to set up a date two weeks from now lol.

Not sure how I'm supposed to stay interested. Maybe she expects to text everyday or something.

Electrowizard a fucking retard

Nice mohawk and lifestyle you piece of shit loser

Beyond Grantlike
    ??
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    ewiz is cool even if he has the tism whats ur issue

Godlike
    I think the wizard and Casey not getting along is to be expected. They're pretty much ideological opposites.