Page 2918 of 3043 FirstFirst ... 1918241828182868290829162917291829192920292829683018 ... LastLast
Results 58,341 to 58,360 of 60842

Thread: itt: blog

  1. #58341
    Godlike Krazy Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,363
    Driving to a motel near texas a & m tomorrow. where the good eats and bars with loose women?

  2. #58342
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Driving to a motel near texas a & m tomorrow. where the good eats and bars with loose women?
    good eats is a show on food network. all bars have loose women.

  3. #58343
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    im helping ur mom bake a kid in her womb faggot bitch LMAO rekt ezpkggnore slayed suck this dick idiot
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

  4. #58344
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    making baked ziti
    Word, I also made a ziti tonight. Bottom layer had mushrooms, top had zucchini. It was lit

  5. #58345
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,348
    im a jigsaw puzzle guy now

  6. #58346
    Godlike connor mcmeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Prince George
    Posts
    4,334
    Steam ID
    ������
    learning some PUA techniques tomorrow, to seduce my gf
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

  7. #58347
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,970
    holy shit it's storming in AZ so hard right now it's insane

  8. #58348
    M-M-M-Monster Kill yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,549
    I just got back from a movie date with this fucking Chinese girl Jesus fuck we just had like really intense sex for like 1 1/2 hours I'm fuckibg RXHAUSTED I felt like I was gonna puke when I was leaving

  9. #58349
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,970
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I just got back from a movie date with this fucking Chinese girl Jesus fuck we just had like really intense sex for like 1 1/2 hours I'm fuckibg RXHAUSTED I felt like I was gonna puke when I was leaving
    ?????????????????????????

  10. #58350
    M-M-M-Monster Kill yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,549
    bro idk I came the first time like 10 mins in then took a breather for like 5 started goin at it again and I just could not fucking cum dude we ended up taking the condom off so I was fucking her raw but I was just pounding away at this puss and I got so fucking tired I just kind of pulled out and didn't go back in and I was like ok later I'm gonna go now and I get all dressed and she starts trying to get me hard again but I was just so fucking exhausted I said I had to go now so I left and I was walking to my car I thought I was gonna fucking vomit it was like I ran 3 miles non stop I was dripping fucking sweat

  11. #58351
    M-M-M-Monster Kill yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,549
    like I was legit beating cheeks from the back non stop for like 30 mins then flipped her around and started busting guts from the front for another 30 she rode me for a little but i could t feel shit with the condom on

  12. #58352
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,970
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    bro idk I came the first time like 10 mins in then took a breather for like 5 started goin at it again and I just could not fucking cum dude we ended up taking the condom off so I was fucking her raw but I was just pounding away at this puss and I got so fucking tired I just kind of pulled out and didn't go back in and I was like ok later I'm gonna go now and I get all dressed and she starts trying to get me hard again but I was just so fucking exhausted I said I had to go now so I left and I was walking to my car I thought I was gonna fucking vomit it was like I ran 3 miles non stop I was dripping fucking sweat

  13. #58353
    Holy Shit SCSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,689
    Steam ID
    TK
    sounds like you are gay bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

  14. #58354
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,970
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    like I was legit beating cheeks from the back non stop for like 30 mins then flipped her around and started busting guts from the front for another 30 she rode me for a little but i could t feel shit with the condom on

  15. #58355
    M-M-M-Monster Kill yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,549
    dude I haven't been this exhausted in forever I was fucking running red lights and stop signs cuz I just wanted to be home

  16. #58356
    M-M-M-Monster Kill yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,549
    well I was treating red ligjta like stop signs and stop signs like yield signs

  17. #58357
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,970

  18. #58358
    Holy Shit SCSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,689
    Steam ID
    TK
    wow yns you had ACTUAL SEX with an ACTUAL HUMAN FEMALE with a PULSE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

  19. #58359
    Holy Shit SCSF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,689
    Steam ID
    TK
    NVM she's chinese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

  20. #58360
    M-M-M-Monster Kill yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,549
    ya dumb gook only good for making me cum not even considered human tbh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •