Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sven

ice frogy pls buff my fav hero

his ult should be something like 50 manacost so he can use it to farm/rosh and still have mana to join fights, it's absurd for an dmg boost spell to cost 200 on a str hero, no other transformation is like that

he's also not that hot in lane even though having a ranged stun suggests so, the armor buff helped there

the point of the hero is waiting behind for them to pile up on one of your heroes then trying to catch a 2-3 man stormbolt and drop those heroes immediately, people usually run in heads first on with him and do nothing

try to abuse fog or blink to get into melee or really close before firing the stun, otherwise you're gonna waste 1 second just running up to the people who cover 200-300 distance running from the projectile
    Last edited by Swiftending; April 13th, 2014 at 10:43 AM.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    ya i dont see how u play this hero without a dagger

if ur vs competent players im 99% sure that's gonna backfire

this is one of those heroes that dont do anything if they're on my team but 1v5 us if theyre on the other

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    I like the hero as a hard carry, but when ever i play him i only feel i'm effective after a BkB and a dagger.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Unstoppable
    this hero feels like one of the weakest heros right now. the ugly freetoplay fear set didnt help that either. but i think its treads mom bkb daedalus + whatever, preferabyl dagger, with treads mom qb u clear jungle sorta fast with 2+ lvls in cleave, but i'd rather not pick him. u skill him kinda like luna, u max stun first, 2 or 1 in warcry, max cleave afterwards, ult whenver

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    im pretty sure u need a dagger earlier than that and id only buy mom if theres no dangers to u w/ bkb up

he's quite strong with dagger/treads/drum around 20-25 minutes. if u get that core u can have a big impact and u can transition into a harder carry fromthere or win the game. farming like it's a luna seems dumb to me.

Unstoppable
    well, he feels similar, u get ur core items, then u just 5man their rax down before their whatever gets enough farm to be able to contest you

OK 6.82 will add an aghs ult upgrade to sven that gives a God's Strength aura/buff to units within 900 units of Sven or some shit.

i will confirm that vlads ac aghs Sven + any dmg aura hero/hero that'd benefit from auras (Drow, Venge, Luna) is basically fucking broke. its like 5x worse than razor aghs 6.81b, you just rape an entire base of buildings in 1 minute or less if yuo have any creeps and arent contested
    wtf did i quote

I'm like 99% sure he's a top pick once the patch is out.
    wtf did i quote

excited to see fear sven

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    I'll never forget the dreamhack crit cleave to end all crit cleaves

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    agha sux for a 1 sven, that's my prediction

and i doubt we're gonna see a 3 sven any time soon so that leaves us with some kind of 2 sven + troll + offlane void or some shit.

Holy Shit
    t sven mag ET
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

Steam ID
    capgrass
    I'm still convinced that running this hero with Medusa might be excellent

Steam ID
    would he be lane support or mid?

Steam ID
    or can you offlane him with warcry first or will he still just be food?

Think you can lane him anywhere or just go a ck build + aghs with some other bursty carry if he's 1.
    Last edited by fournsix; September 29th, 2014 at 07:15 PM.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i mean if he's support ur probably not gonna have an agha

if he's middle you can. if he's safe lane farm u can. i dont think offlane sven is good unless u got a support hero with u.

i can imagine teams taht are drafted with the idea of sven making agha but it just seems shit to me as a normal item for a carry sven.

Steam ID
    well i feel like suddenly getting money on supports is way easier now. (haven't really read about the adjusted values but i heard that they are still decently high), but yeah i think aghs would mostly be like a mid sven item

or like if you're a support who ends a kill streak or 2.
    Last edited by Friend; September 29th, 2014 at 08:49 PM.

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    i mean if he's support ur probably not gonna have an agha

if he's middle you can. if he's safe lane farm u can. i dont think offlane sven is good unless u got a support hero with u.

i can imagine teams taht are drafted with the idea of sven making agha but it just seems shit to me as a normal item for a carry sven.
    i mean in this patch
    a roaming sven getting a bunch assists late game is pretty much around 3k gold

I kinda assumed thats why the bounty mechanics was ramped up; icefroog wanted supports to afford bigger items

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast