Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sven

Holy Shit
    Team tinker ran him as a 4 position. EGM played it... it was drafted as a counter to Death Prophet, which I've been saying for a while now Sven support is the DP counter.

Bulba must read my drafting discussion posts

this hero is so fucking good once u get soul ring and MoM

what a fucking beast when it comes to farming
    Last edited by bayonettahasnoass; July 7th, 2015 at 11:22 AM.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    my rr build is dom armlet dagger linken's crit

why dom? MoM is literally core on this beast, believe in the rng god and crit them down

maybe 2 stack

dont u have supports to do that,

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    why dom? MoM is literally core on this beast, believe in the rng god and crit them down
    yeah i mean hod into mom armlet

i should try armlet + blink + hotd, that seems balling after giving it some thought, whats linkens for

meh i like to get linkens as well sometimes its just nice to be able to toss stuns fo free and run around in team fights

mana isnt a problem at all if u can get linkens at that point

Banned
    Steam ID
    aaaa
    typically you can blow everyone up in two hits so not getting the very first CC will let you kill everyone in that second frame

when i play sven I just run around the map trying to ult for solo kills so we can push as 5, linkens gets rid of any stun in a 1v1 situation and lets you blow all skills and regen them all up for the next solo kill or whatever 80 seconds later

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    i should try armlet + blink + hotd, that seems balling after giving it some thought, whats linkens for
    its the best i reckon, go treads in to dom, then stack ancients. you can split it and have everythign with blink in under 25 mins
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

ill show u guys the light
    dont lvl ur stun past 1. get war cry at 2. lvl 2 in stun if u want but no more. u can go brown boots hotd in a free farm lane. get 4 stack of ancients. save ur skill points till lvl 8 or so and put them all in cleave. pur0chase qb. purchase tread sny dagger

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    What's the deal with MoM on this hero, I used to get it before the MS nerf but idk now
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    It's a meme feeding item

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    What's the deal with MoM on this hero, I used to get it before the MS nerf but idk now
    It's still good especially now they buffed his 3rd ability
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

oxen builds always win me games

i tried the oxen build and lost, but i had a 1-12 windrunner
    Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    Man I FUCKING HATE BLACKS

is it ok if i get helm of the dominator to stack because my team is lazy and doesnt do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by shuffletales View Post
    is it ok if i get helm of the dominator to stack because my team is lazy and doesnt do it for me
    ?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast