Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kunkka

Godlike
    It's been a long time since I've seen battlefury kunka. Usually people just go phase drums maybe and then shadow blade daedulus
    I also don't see a lot of people try to play him.

Godlike
    I don't play kunka at all but I might try some kunka mid if I'm feeling lucky.

watching replays i think blink is mega superior to shadowblade, it allows you to get the best possible boat angles, torrent where you want, blink in for surprise tidebringers after spells have been blown, etc.

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    battlefury, blink, rapier

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    silencer pwns this hero hard, ucan ult when he blinks in and he can't pull ihmself back and u got 8 seconds to kkill him

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    silencer pwns this hero hard, ucan ult when he blinks in and he can't pull ihmself back and u got 8 seconds to kkill him
    i'm sure if that happens to you once, you can rely on that happening again and just wait out some of the x duration

also, 130 seconds on silencer ult so just write down the time

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    whys battlefury a thing on this hero again
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    seems supershitty compared to something like a 2nd crit or abyssal etc

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    its the mana and timing of it honestly i hate bfury on this hero but if a 6/7k mmr player says its good then what right have i to condemn him/it

bottles and the x-mark trick w/ tp tends to be sufficient, esp. with a drums which is optimal for moving around and shit

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    it is nice for montages though, tidebringer w/ bfury will deal more dmg to the secondary targets than the primary one if caught in both cleave aoes

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by JabanoGavno View Post
    whys battlefury a thing on this hero again
    splash damage isn't reduced by armour.
    you clear waves faster.
    regen is nice.

its actually good.

Godlike
    i think trying to hard carry with kunka is unreliable and wont work well against good teams usaully. i think hes much better as a support or 2 position mid/carry and build utility/team/tank items like blink drums bkb ac halberd or blademail. lothars still ok bc it does synergize well with the hero and give ssome utility and mobility but i dont think he should try to carry past that in real games

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    ur not supposed to farm with this hero despite the ability this hero has to do it cause if ur trading farm w/ a real carry u should be outclassed, if u want to safelane this hero w/ farm u need to get active like a slardar would after blink/armlet/vanguard/dagon

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    i tihnk once u get crit the enemy team can't stand near creepwaves anymore and that + boat is mega broke

Quote Originally Posted by JabanoGavno View Post
    i tihnk once u get crit the enemy team can't stand near creepwaves anymore and that + boat is mega broke
    Hero's safe damage output is ridiculous. The cooldown reductions and addition of the allied x make this hero stupid.

Killing Spree
    been playing this hero offlane w/ decent success, i go 2-0-4-1 at 7 and just build arcanes/blink or force/whatever support item is good that game. i think after arcanes/wand/maybe bottle everything else is luxury. if ur owning u can probably buy shadowblade and solo kill people, but i haven't had too many games like that.

ur combo changes from situation to situation, but x --> cast boat --> torrent is pretty reliable if they dont have bkb/euls/lotus. hitting boat is easy after level 3 x, just cast x from max range and then cast boat and it's hard to miss without getting cc'd.

i usually leave lane whenever i stop getting xp after 3 and just keep looking to set up kills w/ x torrent. getting level 3 x before u leave lane is ideal, but u can make do with just level 2 x and a smoke if u have a decent hero to gank with.
    except for Know Yourself, but hes full of a frustratingly authoritative self-image, leading to a 19 y/o consistently reprimanding and talking out of place while being unable to acknowledge the negatives of self behaviors

Killing Spree
    also try to use x to get ur ward down early on/take runes/pull the side camp on radiant etc.
    except for Know Yourself, but hes full of a frustratingly authoritative self-image, leading to a 19 y/o consistently reprimanding and talking out of place while being unable to acknowledge the negatives of self behaviors

Beyond Grantlike
    wait can u use x to do mid pulls as supp kunkka
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Killing Spree
    no, u don't cast x on creeps to pull the side camp. u just x urself in front of the tower at :11/:41 and go aggro the neutrals.

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah can u do that in radiant midlane as well? i will test it when i get home i i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast