Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kunkka

Banned
    whats the exact timing for the torrent stack.

creeps spawn at like xx:01 instead of xx:00 right>?

Killing Spree
    i don't believe u can. u should still be limited by how far the creeps will walk before they lose aggro. pulling with x is exactly the same as pulling normally, except u dont have to walk the neutrals back to where the wave is.
    except for Know Yourself, but hes full of a frustratingly authoritative self-image, leading to a 19 y/o consistently reprimanding and talking out of place while being unable to acknowledge the negatives of self behaviors

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    Ocore heals you off tide bringer cleave xax
    ask me about indigo children

Beyond Grantlike
    thats alot of heal then right
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Ocore heals you off tide bringer cleave xax
    pepper will be here in a moment saying octagon is core on kunkka then

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    3 second tide bringer kreygoosm
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    This hero will never be good until all his skills have synergy
    Quote Originally Posted by CCnC View Post
    How am I muted and tralf is not permabanned or executed?

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko View Post
    been playing this hero offlane w/ decent success, i go 2-0-4-1 at 7 and just build arcanes/blink or force/whatever support item is good that game. i think after arcanes/wand/maybe bottle everything else is luxury. if ur owning u can probably buy shadowblade and solo kill people, but i haven't had too many games like that.

ur combo changes from situation to situation, but x --> cast boat --> torrent is pretty reliable if they dont have bkb/euls/lotus. hitting boat is easy after level 3 x, just cast x from max range and then cast boat and it's hard to miss without getting cc'd.

i usually leave lane whenever i stop getting xp after 3 and just keep looking to set up kills w/ x torrent. getting level 3 x before u leave lane is ideal, but u can make do with just level 2 x and a smoke if u have a decent hero to gank with.
    ive actually been doing the same thing with a few differences. one is i think tranqs bottle works out a lot better than arcanes because the ms on the tranquils is really important for reaching x before it's maxed, and bottle gives u enough regen even though you odn't have rune priority because you have the tp fountain+x trick. another thing i do differently is go 1-1-4-1 occasionally, its situational but it lets you do stuff like threaten to take off salves/clarity potions vs. heroes like skywrath.

my favorite things to do with x are getting the 0:00 rune and pulling the enemy support into your creep wave. if they have a solo support just zoning you can usually get in range for x because they have no idea what offlane kunnka is and then time ur combo so you pull them back into a torrent in the middle of ur wave. it gets a lot of damage on low armor heroes and also helps pull the lane back a little because they tank ur creeps for like 2s.

also the torrent stacks like ~57.5 i believe

Killing Spree
    Quote Originally Posted by will4zoo View Post
    This hero will never be good until all his skills have synergy
    vapid

Quote Originally Posted by Strobe View Post
    ive actually been doing the same thing with a few differences. one is i think tranqs bottle works out a lot better than arcanes because the ms on the tranquils is really important for reaching x before it's maxed, and bottle gives u enough regen even though you odn't have rune priority because you have the tp fountain+x trick. another thing i do differently is go 1-1-4-1 occasionally, its situational but it lets you do stuff like threaten to take off salves/clarity potions vs. heroes like skywrath.

my favorite things to do with x are getting the 0:00 rune and pulling the enemy support into your creep wave. if they have a solo support just zoning you can usually get in range for x because they have no idea what offlane kunnka is and then time ur combo so you pull them back into a torrent in the middle of ur wave. it gets a lot of damage on low armor heroes and also helps pull the lane back a little because they tank ur creeps for like 2s.

also the torrent stacks like ~57.5 i believe
    i'll have to try tranqs, i dislike buying bottle tho
    except for Know Yourself, but hes full of a frustratingly authoritative self-image, leading to a 19 y/o consistently reprimanding and talking out of place while being unable to acknowledge the negatives of self behaviors

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    yeah can u do that in radiant midlane as well? i will test it when i get home i i guess
    lmao................dumb

Cheap trick: The best kunkka build is in his sound files just look at the responses he has for specific items and build accordingly! Submitted by Thorn.
    I used to think about...immature things, like -
    Do you love me? Do you want me? Are you
    Gonna call me like you said you would?

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    thats alot of heal then right
    ya especially if you hit heroes with it

as mentioned by magicmagininja ocore also reduces the tidebringer cd to 3 secs which is cute

you also get 30 second cd on boat and 7.5 second cd on x so you can have ~100% x uptime on yourself

blink + ocore + damage is an amusing build, but it's a lot of gold so who knows if it's any good. manaboots are actually pretty ok on this guy since his mana pool is garbage and you wanna cast your spells a lot though

I've also had some fun with euls but I dont think it's "good" per se it's just fun
    ask me about indigo children

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    lmao................dumb
    how about do somthing with your life
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    how about do somthing with your life
    D:

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    D:

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    D:
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    The real enemy here is thorn though do not by distracted by petty rivalries.

Also I feel like this hero is gonna get over buffed and dumb this patch but who knows maybe that's just the ice frog induced ptsd talking
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Killing Spree
    octarine is good & has a good buildup. i couldn't tell u when to build it over a hex tho. it's probably the best hp item u can buy other than guardian greaves

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    How has no one referred to this hero as can we this patch
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Killing Spree
    he owns. max x

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast