Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Beastmaster

Beyond Grantlike
    no, it might be better idk, ive been using these hotkeys since dota 1. i can micro extremely well wit hthose hotkeys
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    pressing '3' for me is basically select all other units anyway lol
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    does selecting all other units even prioritize necro? cause if it doenst then my hotkey setup is way better. u just press 3, mana burn, then shift right click ur target and usually get the hell out of there with ur hero before they counterinit u

also i believe it goes without saying but u should definitely have some sort of autoattack enabled for ur summons

this heros gunna get his boars nerfed into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    also i believe it goes without saying but u should definitely have some sort of autoattack enabled for ur summons

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I was hoping there was a better way to micro this hero but apparently not...

Cassandra, what's your dotabuff? I'd like to have a look at some of your BM games.

Regarding my controls: I do 1 hero, 2 hero + boar + necro, 3-board+necro, 4 hawk, 5 courier.

I don't know how you can play with your courier key mixed in with all your other units, you can end up misclicking in a big fight and sending the courier away from base or something.

I really want to learn how to play a good offlane beastmaster, jungling is easy, but the offlane is the problem for me.

I think casual axe is too good to pass up imo as offlane as well, you can stack/pull camps with it assuming it's not warded. Usually it's a double edge sword to not block the big camp but I think it's worth it if you're radiant, dire side it's a little too dangerous though.

Also, how do you guys micro your hawks? I'm curious if there are some routes or spots you like to camp the units to avoid detection/being killed? Do you use the hawks more for defensive or offensive vision? And have the ob wards fill the gaps?

Protip I've been doing for years is to bi d your hero to 1 and courier to alt 1
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Beyond Grantlike
    i think ive misclicked and sent my courier into a fight once or twice in the past 5 years. and both of those times i was able to redirect it back home in time because i actually look at the minimap and saw my courier flying into battle

Beyond Grantlike
    u should be using ctrl unified unit orders to control all ur guys

Steam ID
    TK
    once u get ur necrobook this hero is unbeatable
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

And hotd
    Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    Man I FUCKING HATE BLACKS

Steam ID
    TK
    I prefer medallion -> necro -> game usually ends by this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepitMello View Post
    And hotd
    Im smelling a numeta meme
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

My Rexxar build got super nerfed this patch. No more multi boar is pretty meh. I would go helm of dom and always grab the Skadi easy camp ghost. Stack with boars and medallion it was easy mmr.
    This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

1. "I mean.. body double for VIP's is nothing new. Especially when you're the president's wife.
    Pretty much every president dating back 45 years has had one."

2. "I have nothing against black people you retard. Go drink bleach."

3. "Abyssal is like BKB. It's situational."

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789