Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Ya im sure ur playing bm wrong then
    hero sux need evidence to prove otherwise

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Isnt a free hyperstone and flying vision for ur team enough
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    Aui__2000
    I think the hero just has a strange timing window when he's at his strongest but his aura is always legit. I'm surprised he isn't picked up more often in death ball strats but it's probably because there are better mid and faster farming offlane options.

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Hes so good when pushing high ground its UnR34l
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    dy
    offlane dire with ancient stacking, you can get so farmed on this hero so fast.

actually i still go ancients on bm when im messing around but i think its kinda legit

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Isnt a free hyperstone and flying vision for ur team enough
    once u start considering ur teamates humans uve already lost

Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    i think the general consensus is that u dont need blink and sceptre since they do roughly the same thing.

in pubs i think the correct way to play bm is getting a book 3 and camping the enemy's jungle with hawks while u farm it and soloing anyone who comes near.
    hate to be a kzzsucker but

also
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    once u start considering ur teamates humans uve already lost
    if u believe otherwise when playing this hero u have unfortunately made it hard for you to win
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Bad beastmasters build aghs and blink and allow themselves to never come into fruition as heroes that do more than have an upgraded fuckin ultimate.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Diy View Post
    offlane dire with ancient stacking, you can get so farmed on this hero so fast.

actually i still go ancients on bm when im messing around but i think its kinda legit
    even 4ks know that u have to block ancients for some type of heroes, c'mon

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    im sure bots - book 3 - aghs/blink - aghs/blink is a build as you usually need to blink to get to your target anyway and a shorter cooldown is always nice
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

Wicked Sick
    Steam ID
    ricefarmer301
    can someone play this hero in the new patch and let me kn ow if something feels off about the quilbeasts (attack damage on creeps a bit low i think?)

something's wierd but i'm having trouble placing it
    ASSD: i havnt pay attention in thast class at all
    ASSD: im to busy alway flirting with chicks
    ASSD: they are hot too
    ASSD: this is why im failing

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Does poison from boars work on towers, and can icedroI give birds magic residtance so they dont die to radiance jesus

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    no posion doesnt work on towers
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Buildings

scroll down to see a list of abilities taht effect towers
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    I just saw the debuff on buildings so I thought maybe itd work

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    hmm maybe twilight knows, might ahve changed with teh latest patch or something

Steam ID
    Twilight2008
    It doesn't affect towers and it doesn't make the buff display on them either.

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    I dunno ivsaw it, but maybe its just huts/anvient

make sure to finish midas around 15 minutes and complete ur agha right before ur throne is down to max out this heros potential http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1019926515

Steam ID
    paine_
    condolences.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast