Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I'm a goddamn legend at this hero and you should just listen to what KZZ posted and ignore everyone else, no offense everyone else
    Spoiler

but ill agree with kzz here, hood/pipe builds against certain lineups will make this hero a complete nightmare to deal with and you will have to concede towers and fights due to that

if you are getting gold with this hero then the best items that allow him to reach critical mass are mjoll and crit

armlet is also decent

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    Hey could you please refrain from addressing me or ideally posting in general?
    ask me about indigo children

Unstoppable
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:48006154
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Hey could you please refrain from addressing me or ideally posting in general?
    He's literally agreeing with you. If you don't like him, cool, it doesn't actually have anything to do with Dragon Knight.

Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar
    i like shadowblade if you have a good amount of farm bc if you delay your bkb too much i feel like DK can fall off.

ds and dk is sick as shit.

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftending View Post
    Spoiler

laughed hard at that hahah that was well timed

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Very low level question here, but does Skadi slow fully stack with Lvl 3 Breath slow?(Which also pierces BKB and isn't a UAM, apparently) So an Ult'd Skadi DK slows MS by 65% and AS by 65?
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Im pretty sure it stacks fully so that sounds pretty dope as a mid to late luxury item.

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    Yeah it does stack dragon form isn't a uam but I think id rather have like ac mjnior silver edge bkb and satanic

Doesn't seem super awful tho
    Last edited by will4zoo; May 18th, 2015 at 07:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCnC View Post
    How am I muted and tralf is not permabanned or executed?

Since this hero is good again, it's probably worth raising MMR with him even though he's not the most fun to play.

I think the build is Bottle + Treads into either Helm then Silver Edge, or SE then Helm (Need DK players to tell me which is better)

Then BKB or Maelstrom into AC or w/e, but I bet this hero's unkillable once you get Satanic + Skadi + AC
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    I cant imagine anyone being a dk picker that hero is so basic
    Quote Originally Posted by CCnC View Post
    How am I muted and tralf is not permabanned or executed?

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    i used to be a dk picker and the build was lothars bkb or lothars iunto something greedier if u can get away with it. I played him once this patch and went lothar SNY and it was decent
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Is it moral to be a random gold crutcher like I am? I get bored of spamming heroes.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    buy like a gauntlet and a branch and break it u nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Is it moral to be a random gold crutcher like I am? I get bored of spamming heroes.
    http://divinecourage.dy.fi/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    randoming in ranked is the best thing because you get to random twice and get sick gold either way

if your team gets mad then grief them your bonus gold will for sure make up for whatever rage they build up

Banned
    i think the build is still shadow blade -> bkb into like silver edge, AC, whatever.

Holy Shit
    I buy blink over lothars in most games on this guy

Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    I buy blink over lothars in most games on this guy
    i think blink is better than lothars but silver edge is so good tho

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    Blink vs. SB/SilEdge is too situational to be a replacement for each other. I personally like maelstorm into AC for taking towers when team can back me up. SB is more for pick offs than intitation imo.
    10q

I think getting BKB 2nd item isn't that good, unless you're mega behind. 3rd item or later is fine

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast