Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clockwerk

Steam ID
    Weppas
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    tranqs are extremely cost effective. they also allow you to start with ring or protection which is really good for level 1 EHP.

the other bonus of tranqs is that you never have to walk back to base to regen. you can just afk at the tower. i think the higher level game you're in, the harder time you'll have in lane, the more attractive tranqs are.

for games where you can win the offlane or get semi-decent farm/xp then i'd go treads (nice hp boost, helps autoattack and mana costs) or phase (good at running after or away from people + damage boost).
    Phase are also good for positioning cogs after hook before you get force.
    Havent thought about the idea about tranqs but it seems quite nice the way you explain it.
    I usually start Shields, RoP and tangos

Steam ID
    scarth23
    2 questions
    at 4k, i usually choose treads and battery assault build, i like the extra attack speed, health and mana regen treads offer
    how do i choose when to use phase, when im playing against mobile heroes?

second thing
    what are some items you can build on this hero if you dont trust your carry
    sny basher bkb etc?

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    I like Treads on Clock but why the hell would you get SnY on this hero. Halberd and BKB maybe, but definitely not SnY
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarth View Post
    2 questions
    at 4k, i usually choose treads and battery assault build, i like the extra attack speed, health and mana regen treads offer
    how do i choose when to use phase, when im playing against mobile heroes?

second thing
    what are some items you can build on this hero if you dont trust your carry
    sny basher bkb etc?
    if u want to carry u can go ac heart after agha

if u need a right click item id just buy mjolnir

Steam ID
    scarth23
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    if u want to carry u can go ac heart after agha

if u need a right click item id just buy mjolnir
    cool, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    I like Treads on Clock but why the hell would you get SnY on this hero. Halberd and BKB maybe, but definitely not SnY
    i like sny as a 'carry' item on non carry heroes because it gives them a bit of everything

new cogs are awful
    I have heard of an emulator of Peregrinos, a post-war writer who, after having finished his first novel, committed suicide to attract attention to his work. Attention was in fact attracted, but the book was judged to be no good.

Killing Spree
    i've been liking the new cogs because i have more control over where i knock people back + i feel like i run into less situations where i cog someone in and am battery assaulting them + another unit that's outside the cogs
    except for Know Yourself, but hes full of a frustratingly authoritative self-image, leading to a 19 y/o consistently reprimanding and talking out of place while being unable to acknowledge the negatives of self behaviors

i think they're a little worse/the same in teamfights and a lot worse for laning/1v1s.
    I have heard of an emulator of Peregrinos, a post-war writer who, after having finished his first novel, committed suicide to attract attention to his work. Attention was in fact attracted, but the book was judged to be no good.

new cogs suck when it comes to abusing cog mechanics, which was basically the reason why clock was so fucking good

i played cw today and my juke game is so poor now cuz of this cog change. i gotta hit so many to escape. its more representative of the suck AOE that cogs has but i think thats what separated good clock players from bad in the past several patches. why does dota ruin everything i love for being 'too anger-inducing to have on ur team'

I played the hero a few times and didn't think the change was too huge, maybe a little worse but not a big deal IMO
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

well the overall winrate dropped by ~0.6% due to the change, I don't have DB plus so I couldn't tell you if it affected 5k+ bracket more than others

in another month ill be able to know if those numbers are indicative of people reading patch notes or not

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    well the overall winrate dropped by ~0.6% due to the change, I don't have DB plus so I couldn't tell you if it affected 5k+ bracket more than others
    patch hasnt been around long enough for these stats to come into play
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    I like the change, I find its easier to control if I push or pull heros

Wicked Sick
    pretty awful hero atm tbh, lanes worse than other meta offlaners, is long cd reliant, cant siege, cant farm etc.

Agreed, terrible hero. Cant think of any hero i think is worse than this offlane, also dont know what would be needed to make him useful again.

Dominating
    Clock is definitely not a terrible hero. I'm not too familiar with the changes, and Es might fill a similar roll better, but he is far from terrible.

Dominating
    Steam ID
    DirtyPumpkinDota
    Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Clock is definitely not a terrible hero. I'm not too familiar with the changes, and Es might fill a similar roll better, but he is far from terrible.
    He's not a terrible hero but he is real bad in this meta and is outshined by like 20+ other offlane heroes. We could see a meta shift that brings him back without many actual changes to the hero but right now he's pretty mediocre.
    Quote Originally Posted by SluttyWhore View Post
    spics arent human

I played with a Chinese stack today where the Clock rushed blink dagger and was fucking owning the entire enemy team.
    Max battery assault and blink on people. Was pretty funny.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast