Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brewmaster

Holy Shit
    CM + panda is one hell of a roaming duo.

Agree that he will blast up in popularity in LAN settings. He's a hero that you have to decide to either focus all your stuns/silence and shit on him before he ults, or just not waste any spells on him.

Puppey mentioned in a ti3 interview that sometimes you just gotta pick shit like tidehunter on LAN because it causes terror and confusion in the enemy. Panda will be of the same vein I believe

Steam ID
    colorblind93
    Have you guys played this hero with scepter? i use to get it every time a strong believer in the whole Haze 2 targets thing but it just doesnt work out and i always end up dying in my ulti because they are so incredibly easy to focus down
    thats why i feel there is a time limit on that item with Brew

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    well they are hard to focus down early game and he's not rly a lategame hero

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    thats how i look at it anyway

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    Why isnt the skills just an innate part of the hero and give back the lower cooldown and stats

similar to DK

lvl 1 gives you a storm panda with the blind or the crit
    lvl 2 gives you the stomp
    lvl 3 either the blind or the crit

i dont know maybe thats broken, who knows im not icefrog

Steam ID
    colorblind93
    as such a early/mid game hero idk how he would fit in a lineup because there are just heros that scale better during the game that can do the same thing he does but better

pretty sure no one can control fights better mid game than an aghs brew but feel free to name some.

i thought this shit would pwn after the new patch but it seems garbagey against almost everything thats popular (puck, storm, naix, furion, whatever)

he definitely falls off late game but u guys make it sound like hes useless which he definitely isnt.

his cyclone alone makes fights 4v5...

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    mason show us some brewmaster dotabuffs

my latest brew game 3 days ago

i mgoign to assume those 2 lsoses arenjt on me.

i remember that brew nel game. my team literally just sat there doing nothing while arteezy rr'd

Steam ID
    colorblind93
    i mean theres mag bat puck lion to name a few, with the same items they will make a lot more of an impact than a brew would Early mid or lategame i just dont feel he doesnt bring a whole lot to the table
    i guess hes good at disabling supports and shit but any core hero will probably just get a bkb and then what do you do

that was a pretty easy brew game, no hero really gave me trouble.

i understand orchid storm just balling at u and shit can be awful and u coukld die without popping ur ult, but if ur talking about CM, im sure u take something like that into accoutn adn ban and pick accordingly.

? none of those heroes control a fight AND initiate better than brew.

Steam ID
    colorblind93
    How does bat not control a fight? or mag? and how do they not initiate better than a brew

plz explain

idk what does any hero do when someone gets a bkb. u know u cna just straight up right click him... i mean, if u "lothars" ur air bear or w/e the fuck u wanna call it it hits hard for 1 auto and brawl fire does a decent amount of dmg.

and if we're talking ultra late game "lolz their 1 kills all 3 of ur pandas in 1 second!" he really shouldnt have a 10 second bkb and its more likely a 4 and u just run around and do other shit for 4 seconds.

dfo u even fucking play mag? u dont fucking initiate with mag, you sit back and wait for them to clump up or for a skewer into 1 or 2 more ppl.

Steam ID
    colorblind93
    Well mag bat and shit go through bkb and Panda does shit for right click the firepanda has shit armor and hp and goes down pretty easily
    I think he can do alot better if you forget aghs and focus more on the hero itself rather than the ulti

Mag can initiate with skewer too idk panda u can just silence and shit like you would to a mag

bat can lasso 1 person,a nd while lasso + firfely + forcestaff is really good that doesnt mean he "controls" the fight. it means he picked someone off.

nvm u argued that meepo owns od or something i dont know why i meven trying

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast