Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elder Titan

Elder Titan

Discuss all things pertaining to Elder Titan here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Elder_Titan

Holy Shit
    whats everybodies opinion on why hes not picked anymore?

i stil think he makes a great mid

veil first item is fantastic

midas --> armlet/shadowblade --> deso type builds are fun

refreshers is outstanding

M-M-M-Monster Kill American Shut-In's Avatar
    Steam ID
    atlanta pubstomp @ my house
    only reason i can think of people not wanting to pick him is the spirit's vision nerf. before the nerf the spirit was great for scouting and setting up ur position and it made him viable in the offlane as well as mid. now without the vision you can't position for sleep -> earth splitter without a reliable set up. imo honestly with the popularity of phoenix in pubs i can see the two heroes synergizing really well.

also natural order is fucking broken but the radius is too small for you to take advantage of, even with the spirit

Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar
    hero goes well with void. can beat up like any hero in solo lane w/ soul ring which is nice

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    he's amazing good esp vs drow/tb cause his spirit reduces all their armor

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    The nerf to spirit killed ET's potential in the offlane to farm and harass effectively, me and BB talked about it in a thread a while back and agreed that the aura should have been nerfed not the damage from spirit.

The hero is still strong, but the only way to effectively lane him for now is in a 1v1 lane. The draw back with ET mid is that it's not very do shit until your team can fight

I haven't played him in a while but my build used to change so often depending on what the team needed of Treads/phase/mana boots (all 3 are situational) followed up by drums urn or mek then straight in to BKB, after this shivas, ac, vlds after this it doesn't really matter, force staff blade mail or even a sheep can be effective
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

If you have someone else to make mek, I like to go phase + RoB, then break the RoB down and make a medallion. After medallion I'll make a drum if I'm getting $ or use the left over ring of protection to work towards a vlads for the team.

Making the early medallion has been fun and effective for me, not to mention the build is pretty efficient. It's nice when killing annoying heroes like TB or Ember, especially ember who is particularly weak to phys.
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    this heros actually really fucking fun if u like to hit things and people REALLY underestimate the bonus dmg + ms u get between the 1-3 heroes u spirit over and a creepwave

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    Just want to point out that he's still picked in China
    ask me about indigo children

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    0 4 4 1 is the only way to play this hero
    anything else and you picked the hero for the wrong reasons

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    phase drum/mek bkb and you're doing 150 to 200 damage at 10 minutes into the game

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post

The hero is still strong, but the only way to effectively lane him for now is in a 1v1 lane. The draw back with ET mid is that it's not very do shit until your team can fight
    n n n n n n egatory

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    hes still extremely strong

the aura it's insanely fucking good in so many combinations

the synergy with shit like sniper ult is really, really obvious

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    ive won my offlane in a 1v2 and 1v3 scenario just cause of the spirit into right click combo

u just fucking ram them down and run away with like sonic the hedgehog speed

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    n n n n n n egatory
    i mean you can still offlane him 3v1, but you got a lot less cs then you used to

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ad7uck. View Post
    ive won my offlane in a 1v2 and 1v3 scenario just cause of the spirit into right click combo

u just fucking ram them down and run away with like sonic the hedgehog speed
    I always wind up going ham and then my buff wears off way faster than I thought it would and I either miss the kill or, heaven forbid, die.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    make it go thru the hero/wave first then send it off to the jungle then on its way back when the fucking support is going to push u out of lane u just go berserk

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    travel time decreases cooldown since cooldown starts the second its casted, not when the spirit comes back

Holy Shit
    TY

um I feel like this hero + ember has the potential to be strong as fuck

sleight bolas -> spirit stomp how much damage is that idk it seems like a guaranteed double kill every time though

it makes your base unsiegeable lategame too unless they pick off the ember with bat or something

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast