Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    I think lc probably sucks but if you play it like abbadon that's the least sux way to do it
    ask me about indigo children

She's a tier 1 offlaner, but versatile enough to go any other lane and fulfill multiple roles. Her versatility makes her stronger in competitive than pubs. I'd ideally play her as a 3 or "offlane core", but mid or safelane also works.
    Level 6 is quite easy for her to get in the offlane against many lineups.

Duel is very good with a coordinated team. All you need is treads, soul ring and blink which is easy to farm as a 2 or 3. Once you get Blademail/Armlet/Mjol and a few damage stacks, you can transition into a core and snowball quite easily.

Play her as a mix of Clockwork, Abaddon and Axe.

With a coordinated team and Duel, you can:

* TP in the 4-5 second duel duration to ensure a kill
    * Sunstrike, AA ult, Spectre ult, Zues Ult or Wrath of Nature the dueled target in a global team
    * Mystic Flare or other combos normally used with clock cog trapping
    * Use Mjolnir active on her in team fights and initiate
    * Shut down carries and passive abilities like Doom

Depending on the game, either go 4-1-1-1 or 1-4-1-1 with a soul ring. If the offlane is too hard, go jungle. Usually you can function as good anti-push in the offlane with the 4-1-1-1 build and even win versus trilanes.

Holy Shit
    I think you calling her versatile is just a nicer way of saying she's average at everything.

But with that said ive got a part of me hoping you're right and she's immediately a high value hero once imported to CM. If so you can direct me back to this thread and ill pay pal you one dollar.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    she's a good hero yall just play her like morons

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    she's a good hero yall just play her like morons
    he*, him*

but yea everyone is god awful at the hero going midas jungle with 0 duel dmg before 40 mins. I've had the most success by going mid 4-1-1-1 at level 7 going bottle treads blink

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    no it's liyterally a female hero u fucking nitwit

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    no it's liyterally a female hero u fucking nitwit
    what

Steam ID
    who cares
    its a she

check her face closely
    heh

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Woods is too consistently dumb to be amusing.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    i like to safelane this hero if i can convince my support/s to roam so i can 1v1 the offlaner and on the offchance he does something stupid i get a free claw of the attack!!!

one point into passive max nuke one point into heal max heal secondly

the nuke does some great dmg against early pushes w/ mass units, helps u get around and its more reliable dmg than the passive when u dont have much attack dmg to go around w/

also range is kinda nice

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by capgrass View Post
    Woods is too consistently dumb to be amusing.
    yet you still manage to be dumber

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    idk i like to offlane this hero. tanky as fuck with 320 movement speed, has a heal, immune to slows, has counter push, has ghetto beast master roar, can kill the shit out of carries with a blademail. its just dumb to offlane her if you have a greedy lineup though, cuz youll get overrun

what do u guys think about sitting mid and spamming waves with nuke while bottle crowing ala DK. she doesn't push as fast but she sticks in lane forever and can always find last hits with nuke and like neither of u win or lose the lane

with purge+heal i can never kill this bitch and if i do kill her once or someone comes gank she still gets level 6 and smokes to a side lane or something

i probably just dont have enough mid experience against her, she just feels like she never dies when she has like 2-2-1 or whatever at level 5+

im not sure if this counts as necroing but ive been playing the hero, and im curious about some things.

a few things first: ive been going mid with her, and shes actually pretty good at this lane. im not sure if it's because of my skill level but in general i win mid every game i've palyed her. sadly, that doesnt really translate to shit. i think i ahve been ulting wrong but ive never played the hero before today so i didnt know.

anyway ive just been rushing brown boots into blink into bkb and i can almost always win duels with that. i think a good buff would be that her heal works through bkb (at least on herself). and also i agree with 4-4-1, tried skipping her passive a few times and that didnt go well at all. the value point is actually not bad if ur against a melee mid, because if u time it right u can attack him after getting ur passive triggered and u will do good dmg and heal off of the mid.

dont think bottle crowing is right, she has decent mana if you are selective with both of those spells and dont just use it everytime ur off cd. i want to take her offlane and practice there, so if anyone wants to practice jungling so i can offlane LC send me a PM or reply with ur steam ID ill add you.

now:

curious about
    a) item build
    b) what the fuck to do early/mid game after you've won your lane (i fail at ganks maybe im exectuing it wrong?)
    c) best late game items on her
    d) farm or not? i saw some discussion here and i have played games where ive hit 300+ creeps and the farm was very underwhelming even with 150+ dmg from duels. maybe i play her wrong though.

a few things first: ive been going mid with her, and shes actually pretty good at this lane. im not sure if it's because of my skill level but in general i win mid every game i've palyed her. sadly, that doesnt really translate to shit. i think i ahve been ulting wrong but ive never played the hero before today so i didnt know.
    He's really strong middle. Crushes any melee and splits farm versus Ranged.

anyway ive just been rushing brown boots into blink into bkb and i can almost always win duels with that.
    Don't know why you're keeping brown boots for so long. Phase/Treads are so cost effective.

dont think bottle crowing is right, she has decent mana if you are selective with both of those spells and dont just use it everytime ur off cd.
    Bottle crowing is fine w/ this hero. You can spam it on waves and stack/farm jungle somewhat similar to SF.

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post
    idk i like to offlane this hero. tanky as fuck with 320 movement speed, has a heal, immune to slows, has counter push, has ghetto beast master roar, can kill the shit out of carries with a blademail. its just dumb to offlane her if you have a greedy lineup though, cuz youll get overrun
    she's not immune if she has like a .6 cast animation.

This hero is sorta like di mid, bottle crow and nuke waves until you get blink then go to a lane duel something and start hittig ttowers. Stack camps if you can when creep wave allows for accelerated farming later

It's really hard to harass her out of lane with her w and bottle crowing and contesting runes is hard because of speed boost from q and threat of duel

I'll be honest, I don't like bottle crowing because I feel like bottle crowing is good for mids that needs tons of farm. I don't think with tons of farm she's as good as some other mid hero. I think she's more of a do-shit hero that needs runes to get off good ganks. I've played this sit mid and farm game and it hasn't worked for me. Maybe if someone can point me to some replays I can see how to play her.

jk I bought db+ gonna watch some and report back

I mean u only need to sit mid until you get blink that doesn't take log considering this hero should be getting most of the available cs and can clear stacks easily

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast