Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dominating
    Steam ID
    antipubstomp
    This hero is a beast with max q, and yeah i think offlane might be the best place to lane. You can always deal harass and if the supports leave you can just win the lane with how much damage mitigation his hero offers.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    your personalities are shit

or they would be if you had any

After some play testing, I think shadow blade is better than blink on this hero in most situations, especially since the duration increase on SB in 6.81. Not only does it give you great stats for dueling, you can roam around and kill supports or initiate like a slark or DK after you have a few damage stacks whereas you need smokes if you go blink.
    Last edited by canada's nightmare; June 2nd, 2014 at 01:16 PM.

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    After playing her again for the first time in a while, the change to Q that made it have less base dmg, but more dmg with more units, was actually a huge buff it seems. If you hit 2 heroes + creep wave in lane with like lvl 2 or higher of Q it just does ridiculous dmg. Great counter pushing spell against enigmas/furions/broodmothers etc.

I'm pretty sure the way to play this hero is completely different in serious games as opposed to pubs. I think he's a more useful abbadon, his heal/debuff is probably the single most powerful spell of it's kind in the game. I don't think the hero can be played without a blink dagger, and his next best item seems like blademail to me. In a pub playing him is pretty standard, you get your blink somehow, blink duel people, get a shitload of dmg and snowball.

I think in a team game you'd just running around counter pushing and protecting your carry. Getting a blink would be good for pick offs, but in fights blink duel puts you into a really bad spot, so unless it's a clean pick-off its probably a bad idea. It seems better to just use your Q on as many dudes as you can, W a disable off of your carry, and then duel someone random to take them out of the fight, after a fight has been initiated. I really want this hero to be in CM tho, this hero is dope.

Yeah I think that's why she works so well mid, you get solo experience and sustain in mid easily until you get blink then just start usind duel and the dmg from it to push towers and you'll have Max nuke and heal for fights. Another hero can take mid solo experience after that too

Is it normal that i max my Q in midlane and rush bottle>brown boots>blink? im not really sure what is the ebst mid build , and i feel Q might be it just so you have more lane control and by the time you get your blink you'll be like lvl 9-11, so youll have at least a few more points into W.

Ya u should be 4-4-1

Holy Shit
    gonna start spamming this hero in pub games, just played the most impossible game and almost ended up 1v5ing barely lost in a throne race went 18-8-30 hope its a sign of good things to come

can we get some discussion on the best item/skill builds for diff positions, because i feel like she can play mid carry offlane jungle and support decently

Yeah I think I'll start messing w/LC again myself. hope she'll be added to CM soon and I'm sure she'll get more popular bc of it.

My normal build was like treads > vlads/midas > blink or armlet/sange, depending on what I felt like. I know blink>hh is pretty good on her, rest of the build is probably shit but it's cheap bonuses.

Scratch that, I remember this sick LC in a all 5k+ mmr game on dota tv. She went something like brown boots > midas > blink > mjoll > heart and shat on everything the whole entire game (never bought treads, just went bot's after mjoll or heart I think).

There might've been an hh before or after heart but all I remember is her buying heart, killing 3 lanes of rax and dire saying gg within the last 6-8 mins or so. Close game but the LC did so much work right at the end.
    Last edited by FearNether; July 29th, 2014 at 02:33 AM.

ignoring the three posts above me what do people think of treads blink blade mail? I actually see it fairly often and blademail seems to work alright and is pretty cheap so it doesn't delay your next big str item too much

Unstoppable
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:48006154
    I always thought this was a phase boot hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by prb View Post
    only fags dont snowball with their girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    You can take the man out of the low priority, but you will never take the low priority out of the man.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    This hero does like 200 damage with level 1 nuke and a full creepwave thats not cool
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Holy Shit
    I had 350 cs in 29 minutes as a jungle LC vs a brood

The build I used was treads --> blink --> blademail --> mjolnir --> daedalus --> butterfly but I lost the game oh well.

Hero seems fun because you can play her so many different ways with so many different item and skill builds! I wanna try medallion urn support LC!
    Last edited by Insomniac; July 28th, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
    ignoring the three posts above me what do people think of treads blink blade mail? I actually see it fairly often and blademail seems to work alright and is pretty cheap so it doesn't delay your next big str item too much
    i think it sucks like you're just guaranteeing that you'll be more useless later than now.

there's this window after u get blink where how well u do will set the pace for a while, and i think focusing on accruing money and going for bigger items or big items that have easier buildups (like mjolnir) is much more effective in that time
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

ya I haven't personally tried it as I don't play this hero but I have seen it a lot so I wondered what people thought I usually see it on like weird 2.5 role lc builds

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i think the hero does decently in the offlane position

4-1-1-1 in to 4-4-1-1 for skill build

get soul ring, treads and spam the 1st skill on the hard carry until hes got no regen left.

the only really mandotory item is blink dagger other items can be situational to how the game goes for you, but i still think the best way to build her is to focus on tanking, bkb, assualt, heart, blademail shit like that. SnY is sometimes good for when you want to fight when dual is CD.

The damage progression on this hero is nuts if the game goes long enough, very scary late game and she will slay most hard carries 1 on 1 providing you don't get shut down.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    halbard is almost always better than sny

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    if u get lothars i hope u get stabbed in the face

I was actually wrong about my original post and the 5k+ game LC was using a build like mjoll > blademail > hh/heart > heart/hh

The thing is, the blademail was picked up at an okay time (this was already past the part where shit was going downhill for dire despite LC essentially being the only hope for rad) and it did a lot in 1v1 duels vs the cores. Getting bmail earlier/at all is kind of a bad idea.

In this particular game, it wasn't needed at all but since he picked up hot within 15-18 mins after buying it (if hh was before it) and killing throne right after, they couldn't touch that LC without dying. I definitely think bmail is highly situational but stacking it with mad amounts of EHP and mjoll active is kind of crazy.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    halbard is almost always better than sny
    i always wondered this, but steared away from it because evasion doesn't work in dual.

but if you disarm the target then dual? whats the interaction like?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast