Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix

Phoenix

Discuss all things pertaining to Phoenix here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Phoenix
    I can't follow signature rules

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    Stop with the bumping, no one wants to talk about these shitty heroes

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

i acutally wanted to read some opinions on non-W phoenx

Holy Shit
    haven't played the hero since dota1, it disgusted me then and it disgusts me now
    follow @122_Gaming

Holy Shit
    does anyone remember fucking release phoenix that could kill you at lv 1 with the fucking beam

that shit still gets me angry thinking about it
    follow @122_Gaming

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    HEAT VISION HAHAAHAHAHHA

Steam ID
    At least dive doesn't disarm anymore

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i think it's realy broken and it would be nearly unbeatable in this 5 man push meta in any role

Unstoppable
    Remember the old spirits where he could instakill u on lvl3
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Mega Kill
    i had a peruvian yesterday with 3,000 games played who didn't know how to use his dive or his spirits. he gave first two deaths b/c he didn't know how to cancel dive and spammed his spirits immediately in teh same spot for harassment.... good times.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    whats the skillbuild on this hero

i usually max spirits and then dive?
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    whats the skillbuild on this hero

i usually max spirits and then dive?
    ya. if you play him as a support im sure lasers good against people without movement spells: nyx, centaur, tide, etc. it does a lot of damage and theres no escape if u have good aim. but 99.99% of games is w > q > e

anyways the reaosn why this heroes good in pubs is cause you can own in the offlane with it. hes capable of killing retarded people and if you get way ahead on levels with that hero you autowin every teamfight. in cm games he would be broken for reasons similar to mirana: he can play every position and he's really good for all of them.

i dont think he could ever be balanced very well without drastic changes cause he's really good against things that dont counter him but his counterpick list is pretty big

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    ya. if you play him as a support im sure lasers good against people without movement spells: nyx, centaur, tide, etc. it does a lot of damage and theres no escape if u have good aim. but 99.99% of games is w > q > e

why do i need the early level in E, i feel if you have a 1-1-1 your using a fuck ton of HP for literally no damage.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Unstoppable
    u have misinterpreted teh > symbol. early point in e is almost always a waste

Holy Shit
    whats the counterpick list. maybe with brief explanations as well if you're willing?
    follow @122_Gaming

Holy Shit
    im pretty sure dive is....not working properly or whatever

ive only played this hero 10-20 times, but there is a point at the peak of the dive where it doesnt let you cancel and it's annoying as fuck

then again I havent played it too much so I might just be doing it wrong half the time
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

Steam ID
    Twilight2008
    Yea, it's bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    whats the counterpick list. maybe with brief explanations as well if you're willing?
    morph replicating in after Phoenix ults is some hilarious shit. troll obviously owns Phoenix ult

sniper headshots disrupt dive and he can stay out of ultimate range and hit it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast