Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight2008 View Post
    You can't focus fire the egg.
    fuckin twilight

i think you could and they patched it or something i remember a reddit thread complaining about it

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiiy View Post
    Ahhhh. I was thinking pre level 6.
    no that guys dumb. good animation/stats/speed

Is running this hero with a Warlock cheesy? You could have Warlock use upheaval with Supernova

Steam ID
    STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST
    Quote Originally Posted by 5354W View Post
    patent pending for phoenix + naga

Im sure you can run it with WArlock.

This heros fun, peopel at 4k-5k barely know how to deal with this hero. U just use ur spirits, swoop in and then ulti and they cant do shit

Unstoppable
    it synergizes as well as any other hero with a good ult synergizes with other good ults. theres a lot of good combos out there its just a matter of making ur team aware of it usually.

the worst shit honestly is zeus + bird. if bird rushes veil and he goes aghs your ults together are so much damage output that they cant focus the egg or theyll just die. aghs tinker is completely viable when phoenix is on ur team as well.
    Last edited by 2c; September 14th, 2014 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kksweet View Post
    Im sure you can run it with WArlock.

This heros fun, peopel at 4k-5k barely know how to deal with this hero. U just use ur spirits, swoop in and then ulti and they cant do shit
    You're pretty right to be honest. It's not even the supernova they dont know how to deal with. It's just the spirits early on, I think people underestimate how much attack speed reduction the spirits give.

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    it synergizes as well as any other hero with a good ult synergizes with other good ults. theres a lot of good combos out there its just a matter of making ur team aware of it usually.

the worst shit honestly is zeus + bird. if bird rushes veil and he goes aghs your ults together are so much damage output that they cant focus the egg or theyll just die. aghs tinker is completely viable when phoenix is on ur team as well.
    Now that you say that, I think Zeus would probably be one of the best combos. I think that would scale pretty well for a majority or the game too.

I'll give warlock a try later on and see how it goes.

I used to hate this hero when he first came out, but now he's really fun to play as. And if you know how to lane and spam spirits effectively you can shut down or even solo kill the other mid. Tho you will never out cs the othe rmid which sucks

same with offlane, this hero shits on dual lanes/ trilanes if you know what you're doing. good pick vs void for suer (^:

I've had pretty good success with his hero + Zeus. I mean. Our winrate with the two is about 90% in ranked. We have a game or two that someone left or our clinkz fed mid.
    I feel like it's honestly one of the best duo combos when queuing I've ever ran.

My question is on what item you guys normally go? I for the most part go tranqs, mek then veil. My third item I either go Atos, Shivas or halberd.
    I like to go halberd against like a husker or someone who has a ton of build in attack speed. Thoughts on halberd?

Unstoppable
    i didnt mean them in a lane togehter. just on the same team so they can press r at the same time. but the hero owns in duo lanes. just about any combo of 2 good offlaners makes a good duo lane in a pub btw cause everyone sucks at the game

ive probably talked about builds

Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    i didnt mean them in a lane togehter. just on the same team so they can press r at the same time. but the hero owns in duo lanes. just about any combo of 2 good offlaners makes a good duo lane in a pub btw cause everyone sucks at the game

ive probably talked about builds
    Oh no. We run Zeus mid and Phoenix is run in the offlane, not together. I probably just made it sound like shit.

Time to build Aghs on this hero in 6.82

Unstoppable
    it probably scales between awful and horribly broken depending on if u have a tb on your team or not

Unstoppable
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:48006154
    She's legal now boys.

How often are we going to see Phoenix played?
    Quote Originally Posted by prb View Post
    only fags dont snowball with their girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    You can take the man out of the low priority, but you will never take the low priority out of the man.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    prolly often. pretty sick offlaner that can be super annoying to play against. struggles really bad vs some heroes tho so not first pick material IMO.

I wonder if this is a Goblak pick
    hope it becomes fotm and drafts change around it

Steam ID
    paine_
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    struggles really bad vs some heroes tho so not first pick material IMO.
    And I think some teams are gonna play beautifully around it. When I have a Phoenix on my team and they ult it's so fun to punish the people who try and attack the egg by stunning/disarming them.

midas is the best phoenix item

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Paine View Post
    And I think some teams are gonna play beautifully around it. When I have a Phoenix on my team and they ult it's so fun to punish the people who try and attack the egg by stunning/disarming them.
    If he becomes popular in the pro scene you can gurandamtee that Meepo will be 1st counter pick material.

I agree his ulti is unique in the sense that your forced to focus the egg but fucked if you dont
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast