Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pudge

Banned
    u tell me to shut up about my earnest pudge discussion then u say force is safer than blink like its some profound shit that you just discovered you know what fuck you
    Last edited by movethatbud; November 25th, 2014 at 07:31 AM.

Dominating
    Steam ID
    antipubstomp
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q41d5lIs8Gs

Well this is fucking broken as hell jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    your personalities are shit

or they would be if you had any

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    doubt its practical enough but its good for ur mlg videos

potm used to be able to do this in wc3

I've been using glimmer cape on this hero and having great success. Even if the enemy team still has reveal, glimmer camp active magic resist makes you take practically zero damage from your rot. I'm a fan.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    anyone got an item progression build with pudge to focus around octarine?

i got bots/octarine/aghas, not sure about other 3 items, i prefer to focus on items that have cooldowns that can be abusable by octarine and items that can keep me on top of enemy heroes

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    oh and maybe an item to keep me alive thats based on cooldown

Beyond Grantlike
    i believe arcanes mid game so ur not useless, then disassemble later
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    i believe arcanes mid game so ur not useless, then disassemble later
    SeemsGood

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    I have a 56% wr with this hero pre buffs let it be known

I'm also 20-4 with sand king in pubs what a hero

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    I'm a pudge gamer, what a fun hero honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah i just changed my name to 'Pudge' and cosplaying as a peruvian pudge player, its great honestly
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I think tranquil, aether lens, and blink are the way to go, you an disassemble from arcane if you want, but I prefer the regen and carry clarity so I can roam. I think roaming pudge is the best way to play this hero in this patch. Aether is such a fucking great item on pudge... besides the cast range, it gives you magic resist and regen.

After blink, I usually get aghs... with aether it's a 1600 range hook that does 480 pure damage every 4 seconds... Yes, please.

If I don't get aghs, I'll farm something like pipe for the team, shivas, etc... Whatever I feel works best, but I think that tranquil, aether, blink are staples... The buff to dismember range is so amazing. Not a big fan of force staff, but it's not at all bad on pudge or any hero for that matter... I just find myself benefiting more from other item builds.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah thats what i go too, if the other team picks pl and brood and shit i skip aether and just buy blink bkb and hope my team does damage

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Ocore is super good 4th or 5th item
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    at that point im pretty sure uve already won

also im pretty sure this heroes got a 55% winrate in pubs, so fucking strong

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    yeah this hero is too much. he walks around at level 2 or 3 just camping 1 lane then somehow gets an aether lens by 14 mins every game.

Beyond Grantlike
    I think they'll make lens more expensive or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.
    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Holy Shit
    The buildup is too good on it. Needs a recipe cost maybe? Or if arcane boots could no longer be disassembled

Beyond Grantlike
    u dont even go arcanes on pudge u rush tranquils and trhen get a casual energy booster or cloak ffirst

i think this hero is just overbuffed, why do they keep fucking buffing gimmick heroes

Holy Shit
    No... you go arcanes, RoH, then disassemble to finish aether and make your tranquils after.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast