Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pudge

?

tranquils allow u to play extremely aggressive to get experience, u dont really have many opportunities to kill people before lvl 6/7 anyway, if are using that much mana just get some clarities. Tranquils are the way to go for sure

Banned
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113616143/
    mana boots have their applicability, u can disassemble them to build ur arcane orb

u go tranquils for the same reason good players go tranquils on offlane earthshaker/slardar/sand king

if ur playing roaming pudge which i think is way worse, i guess mana boots are fine

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    u dont really have many opportunities to kill people before lvl 6/7 anyway
    yeh you do
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Do u play it as supp or offlabe

You can go tranqs into aether lens if you want but going arcanes, RoH, disassemble gets the aether online faster which means the 1800 range hooks are online faster. Then complete tranqs after. That's how its been played in 2 pro games I saw with an aether lens pudge. One was fy-god I forget the other.

Banned
    Tranquils are nice but sometimes your best bet will be to go arcane orb, hide on the map, and just keep throwing hooks from safe locations. Roaming pudge is the only pudge for me because a good pudge can capitalize off roaming with ease

Banned
    also found this old replay of me thought itd be funny to post

Support pudge in 6.79 fuckers

Refined White
    When I read about support Pudge I just miss watching yugi

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I like urn into arcane boots.

Disassemble to build aether, then build tranquils and Blink

After Blink. I think anything is good, scepter, Lotus orb, Rod of atos to deal with dodge and break linkins, pipe, force staff, solar Crest... I don't like heart or shiva tho. Seems really underwhelming. I'm beginning to like force staff, after Blink because it really helps with your mobility. I usually sell my tranquils for bots late game as well.

The dismember buff makes him such a fun hero to play in pubs now.

I love aether, works so good on pudge. If youre having a really bad game skip everything and get Blink.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Also Idk if that guy was trolling when he said u can't kill until level 6-7 LOLWUT.

You can easily kill someone at level one if you still rot, and level two is also an easy kill. I get two gauntlets, farie fire, salve, tango... You have almost 800 HP at level 1. If you can't stomp on a 500 HP support or core then you must be doing something really dumb.

I don't try to hook people in at level 1-3 I usually rot walk then hook to finish them. You don't have enough mana to risk missing hooks so I try to put myself in a situation where you don't miss easily. You can be more liberal with hooks once you have the arcane boots
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Beyond Grantlike
    he means that Pudge lacks the combo damage in earlier levels, and peaks with level 4 hook and Ult

otherwise a hero that has any form of escape, even an MS boost skill like sven's, will just walk back to their tower or teammates or whatever after being hooked

you can still kill early on, but that's usually if the enemy is dumb or low on HP or you have help
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    With support Pudge YOU are the help xd

Steam ID
    gogey
    this hero went from annoying to fucking unbearable

Steam ID
    miasma
    broken hero

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    If you land hooks, then i agree. If you don't then he's mediocre as hell. I think aether/blink makes it so easy though because you can get into position so easily to pull someone out of position and wreck them. I think they're gonna have to either nerf aether or the pure damage that hook does. Going through BKB is so lulz.

After aether/blink/tranquils I still haven't figured out what to get that gives me the most use.

Is a battle pudge build after blink/aether viable? Has anyone tried octarine core on this guy? I tried orchids the other day and it works well as a followup after hook/dismember. I'm still super meh about shivas though. I'd rather get solar crest or lotus orb if I need armor, I only get shivas when I need armor but the other team has no good reason to get lotus orb, and someone on my team already got crest.

Steam ID
    hehe xd
    the only reason why landing hooks on pudge at high level was so hard was because people had more than single digit iq and learned how to juke

pudge players like dendi usually buy smokes to kill people

with aether lens you can hook some poor fuck out of vision range, which is why its fuckin cancer

also ethereal blade is good on this hero

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    well, day vision on most heroes is 1800 units, pudge's max range is 1600, but I see your point, you can throw your hook once you appear for 1 second on the minimap versus 2 seconds.

Anyway, once you get blink, the aether isn't as important anymore, but the spell resist buff and regen are still really good, when you combine with tranquils you never need to go back to base as long as you're not spamming and missing hooks like an idiot.

Banned
    the 1800 vision thing is a meme response because the whole point of pudge is that map terrain can be hooked over and easily abused by any decent player

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast