Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Slardar

Beyond Grantlike
    nigga's prolly 3k at all other roles tho
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    This forum's just a bunch of mid and offlane players

go safelaners go me
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    Reduced Amplify Damage Amplify Damage cooldown from 10 to 5.

honestly this was teh change that made him so broken. they literally made his ult twice as good.

stupid ass players never pop roshan's linkens so u have to do it yourself it used to be so tedious to wait 10 seconds

Banned
    but if u look at the changelog he was just buffed for like 10 straight patches so i guess that shit finally catches up.

Sprint buff was just as big IMO, if not bigger. The skill is really fucking good now
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Holy Shit
    yea yea i know i thought slardar was shit too its just funny to go back and read shit from fucken may and june

Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    yea yea i know i thought slardar was shit too its just funny to go back and read shit from fucken may and june
    same I thought he was so bad half a year ago, I'm dumb as fuck

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Legato's Avatar
    well I think he was actually pretty bad a year ago it's ok guys

the game changes over time and stuff
    ask me about indigo children

Beyond Grantlike
    anyone played core slardar yet? his lvl 20 and 25 talents have to be broken
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Mega Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    anyone played core slardar yet? his lvl 20 and 25 talents have to be broken
    the changes seem really good for his scaling. extra movespeed in river is really interesting, the extra night sight is just great and the undispellable haze is really awesome becuase lotus was just fuckin slardar up man. i tried it but we bungled the game and got rolled before i could really come online as a carry

if you're building him as a carry wouldnt you want attack speed & 40% bash chance

Beyond Grantlike
    it depends whether u think 50 atack speed is more valuable than 1000 night vision

i havent gotten to lvl 20 as slar yet this patch but i would assume 1000 night vision is extremely good

yeah ive never had a lvl 20 slardar in my games but it does seem like a great talent though it doesnt bring damage in team fights and it's why hes played as a non farming core or a support

Beyond Grantlike
    whats the fucking sustain build on this guy? bottle i guess.

Mega Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    if you're building him as a carry wouldnt you want attack speed & 40% bash chance
    both options are insanely good

Holy Shit
    Broken hero. River shit is a fucking joke.

As for talents i think the night vision could be overrated very easily. If you think you can win a game because youíll have some better vision to get a sick engagement or pick then maybe do it. But i think itís not as good.

As for how he should be played i think he should get more farm priority than a 4 but as a carry he still has the same issues as before, so optimal would be as the 3 position but with help to get him a. Great lane. Also as a 5 is pretty strong cause you turbo all over whooping ass

Im sure the vision talent isnt worth it in games below 6.5k avg
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112