Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Slardar

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    But can it outcarry a sven
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

The way I see Slardar is, you really don't need items to be effective .Blink Treads etc. Helm of Dom is where it's at imo.

Battlefury can be cute though if you do it correctly and pool pers.

slardar is really just there to blink on people get a couple cheeky hits in and hope for a bash and back off to do it again when ur off cd. also his ultimate, its like really fucking good

I could see Hotd + Nomicon 3 being super strong.

If battle fury cleaved the amplified damage from corrosive haze battlefury would be very good, but it doesn't so it's not that good.

Killing Spree
    how come numeta knows cleave ignores armor value but not how tinker missiles work

Godlike
    i prefer the treads > double sacred relic > radiance + nullifier build. the sacred relics are efficient damage items which syngerize with corrosive haze, the radiance gives wave clear and eco ganking strength, and the nullifier is necessary to counter ghost scepter

Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    i prefer the treads > double sacred relic > radiance + nullifier build. the sacred relics are efficient damage items which syngerize with corrosive haze, the radiance gives wave clear and eco ganking strength, and the nullifier is necessary to counter ghost scepter
    Not rushing octarine after brown boots+nomicon 3 for the crush and nomicon unit up time smfh

? Never heard something that retarded. You're supposed to fucking go bots nectarine nomicon Refreshing atoes lightning hammer for eco split pushes and vantage ganking

NVM you probably already go this build after nomicon browns nectarine
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

lol not getting meteor hammer for those sick hammer from fog blink in crush or blink in crush meteor hammer combos smh

Quote Originally Posted by (In)Finite View Post
    lol not getting meteor hammer for those sick hammer from fog blink in crush or blink in crush meteor hammer combos smh
    Only a sixth slot item after you have octarine, bots, nomicon 3, aether lens, and radiance

Killing Spree
    having boots on slardar post-7 is honestly the easiest way to detect low iq+skill players
    if you cant use the lv7 extra bracer (no boots) timing to just crush all 3 lanes u should probably play tinker instead or something

I don't think you understand how much potential damage the new Nomicon + Corrosive Haze can do. Could even go for a HotD into a Nomicon build for Wolf aura or Centaur. Not to mention solo Roshan potential.

u guys are idiots and bad at dota the correct build is meteor hammer, atos, manta, diffusal necro 3 no need for boots or blink when you have 2 stuns, 1 root, and 2 slows

give slardar an aghs. Anyone who has amp dmg on leaves a trail of water so he just runs at 700 ms constantly

Godlike
    have you even tried double relic rush slardar? its really good especially if you have a decent support player who pools u moonshards first item (unfortunately theres not many support players these days who understand why to do this)

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    have you even tried double relic rush slardar? its really good especially if you have a decent support player who pools u moonshards first item (unfortunately theres not many support players these days who understand why to do this)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Killing Spree
    ? but...? moonshard isnt shareable..???????

oh god im the support who doesnt udnertand whyy to do this

pretty sure you wanna just no items rush moonshard, eat it immediately and buy another one asap so you can just permanently bash everyone

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213