Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Skeleton King (Wraith King)

Discuss all things pertaining to Skeleton King here.

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Wraith_King

broke as shit/free win hero if enemies dont have:

an am (not picked even in pubs that often)
    a nyx
    a necrobook buyer
    a qw invoker

although proper soul ring timing can mitigate these issues and him giving 5% more lifesteal than satanic to everyone and having a magic missile with a slow he's still going to be useful even if shut down.

if he gets his ult off it's an automatic teamfight win.

also mega super good to run aggressive trilane with, has like 680 hp and 4 armor with 3 branches and stout shield

M-M-M-Monster Kill FROs Big Black Veiny Co's Avatar
    Steam ID
    fromatoe
    cm wk +1?

Steam ID
    subkamran
    i'd get him in an aggro tri if i had a ranged carry like sf drow sniper safe/mid but idk besides that if he'd be worth it

Holy Shit
    I like drafting invoker + cm first phase with a ban on nyx and a 2nd phase ban on AM and running a cm, WK, + alchy safelane, but when WK farms midas, phase + wand + OoV he starts roaming with CM and alchy transitions into the 1 role. Best done with an offlane viper, cause viper, invoket, cm, and WK can 4v5 the hell outta anyone from minutes 10-20

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Rads and Blink are super good on this hero
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

watch a zai replay

Steam ID
    Frozen
    No i wont

I really like playing this hero on comps where my mid can transition into late game farmer (SF for example) or playing him as a roaming support/jungle in a trilane and just farming treads oov force staff sny or BKB while running at things. Late game I get aura stuff like shivas vlads ac whatever the team needs. This hero can be played as a 1 I guess but he works really well creating space for another carry just find farm where you can and smoke up/gank with supports a lot i think his ult and skillset are suited for running around the map killing things early and often

he feels really sucky on paper but in every matchmaking game i've been so far this faggot has raped faces. people in matchmaking don't really like to build necros for some reason so maybe thats why hes so good though

haven't played him that much lately but i think armlet's still great, treads maybe drum and probably the new blink could be really good on him since he has issues with mobility usually

yeah hes a slightly worse slardar and if u dont think so ur literally an ape

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    broke as shit/free win hero if enemies dont have:

an am (not picked even in pubs that often)
    a nyx
    a necrobook buyer
    a qw invoker

although proper soul ring timing can mitigate these issues and him giving 5% more lifesteal than satanic to everyone and having a magic missile with a slow he's still going to be useful even if shut down.

if he gets his ult off it's an automatic teamfight win.
    is that really ur list of shit that pwns sk?

i mean he's a fucking melee right clicker with no movement buff built in, he gets countered by ghost, force, and like half the heroes in the game. ur gonna have so much issues hitting shit with sk vs above average players.

i think he has a niche maybe as an early base breaker because of his ult which lets u run the fuck up hills but as a carry or just in general he has a lot of weaknesses.

http://dotabuff.com/players/163075690/matches

opinions boys

this guy was blue vs funn1k today and stomped

i guess hes kinda shit on paper but i guess people dont know how to play against him because i fucking wreck every game with him. i mean u dont even need to be hitting shit, u have an average disable, a fucking 30% lifesteal buff to the entire team, a crit that allows u to do shittons of damage without items, and if they kill u and u get ur ult off thats an automatic teamfight win.

@swiftending i saw someone doing that drums into blademail into radiance shit in my game today, i was hella sceptical but he went like 13-0 so i guess it works

i guess the two robes of magis in drums and blademail make for a undrainable mana pool and they semi-synergize with him, is that the logic or whats the deal

i usually jsut go armlet into force into ac

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftending View Post
    http://dotabuff.com/players/163075690/matches

opinions boys

this guy was blue vs funn1k today and stomped
    Can't watch a game right now at work, but it appears the build is treads, basi, wand, drums... solid core, but tell me does he get the blademail next or the radiance?

Finishin vlads into mjollnir seems great but some games you will need bkb or mkb. Treads basi wand drums is off course a solid easy progression

i think its the blademail but im not sure

anyway im gonna watch some replays of that guy later, seems like he just walks in the middle of 5 people and does a fuckton of dmg

http://dotabuff.com/matches/550468749 looks interesting

Holy Shit
    Probably is the blademail.

Active on a 17 second cd means it's probably able to be cast upon initially engaging, and then potentially again on your second life if you survive long enough.

WK loves the +22 damage, +10 int, and +6 armor as well.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast