Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    blade mail (blink) radiance ocore refresher

you hit the refresher button to refresh your blade mail item

Banned
    yes

Banned
    why blademail. don't you want the enemy team to focus you down when you're playing wk? like the idea is you just eat up the enemy team's shit then rez and fuck them up

because yo ucan just go fucking ham now like ive always dreamed i could on this hero

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    why blademail. don't you want the enemy team to focus you down when you're playing wk? like the idea is you just eat up the enemy team's shit then rez and fuck them up
    if you get damage items instead of radiance and blade mail then the enemy team just buys force staffs and ghost scepters and u dont do any damage

This guy fuxking owns and is actually pretty fun to play.

I like blink blade mail then mj or radi depending on teams. Getting luck 25 makes you feel like a god as well
    Quote Originally Posted by J3D1. View Post
    your opinion isnt worth its weight in memory

Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123563939
    it is downright the worst and most unfun hero to play in the game

This hero is so fucking rigged!

i used to love to do mask of madness + blademail + refresher orb + aegis

and die as many times as you can in a fight just for the aoe slows seems like it would be even more fun with the new level 25 talent that shoots wraith fire blasts though i dont know how youre goimg to force competent players outside of the numeta skill bracket hit you that many times in a way that is going to be useful for you anbd the movespeed on mom seems pretty crap now so oyu cant just run at people as easily

Holy Shit
    MoM is still very good on him

ya well the old one had that insane move speed that could sort of make up for not having a blink so you can get in the middle of all the shit and still die really fast from the extra damage from the active

Ok so I've been jungling this hero, and the strat I use for every jungler now is cut the :30 second wave of a lane, typically bot or top, but only for 1-2 minions, then TP back to the jungle spawn and start as normal.

The trick with the new Wraith King as I see it is to stack attack speed, but not damage to build skeletons.

These fucking skeletons are something else man. A mind of their goddamn own and they can kill ancients like 3 minutes in if you get lucky procs.

additionally they scour the map and eat the fucking neutrals. I've never seen such a thing but if Icefrog ever added Offense of the Ancients, these skeletons are how the neutrals would act.

So Talon/Stout > Glove of haste > Treads or another Glove of haste > Drum (activation for Skeleton army) > Urn (Good with Stun DoT Talent combo) > Helm of Dom > Wolf aura > Nomicon 3

Purge + Skeleton army is fucking RIDIC

I am contemplating rushing nomicon 1 just for the purge active with skeletons.

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Ok so I've been jungling this hero, and the strat I use for every jungler now is cut the :30 second wave of a lane, typically bot or top, but only for 1-2 minions, then TP back to the jungle spawn and start as normal.
    LOL. Can you please explain this more? You are hoping to 1shot a couple Lane creeps before starting to jungle? If i saw my wraith king level one walking into enemy creeps behind tier 1 i might start genuinely start laughing into my mic.

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    LOL. Can you please explain this more? You are hoping to 1shot a couple Lane creeps before starting to jungle? If i saw my wraith king level one walking into enemy creeps behind tier 1 i might start genuinely start laughing into my mic.
    its called positional farming.

Banned
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    ill be honest i would have never thought to do that

Quote Originally Posted by midman01 View Post
    ill be honest i would have never thought to do that
    you say it like it was a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post

Well obviously you don't reveal yourself. You just path where everyone else isn't, which is near bounty runes at the start. So find somewhere to hide or even smoke, it's up to you.

You want to do this inbetween the tier 2 and tier 3 towers of the enemy safe lane, to create a variable of a space in the lane length to your allies tier 3. tldr - brings the creeps closer to your offlanes tower (safety)

The dream is 2 creeps before tping to your neutrals, but sometimes you can get 3, if you're LUCKY.

Even if they rotate to kill you, they move all their heroes, then you can have them chase you around forever and suicide to ancients and just create space since first blood gold is so weak, and the first 1-3 minutes of the laning phase are the most important. eg Aquila purchase, boots etc
    Last edited by Numeta; December 28th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.

Cutting wave :30

https://clips.twitch.tv/OutstandingR...nPeteZarollTie

Don't helm of dom their target however, will bug them out.

https://clips.twitch.tv/UnsightlyUnusualMangoRlyTho

Do not attack move when jungling. Watch as the skeletons backdoor them at the tier 3 when their neutrals are cleared lol.

https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousScar...eefNinjaGrumpy
    Last edited by Numeta; December 28th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.

No Deso or Armlet. Not a baller.

Update on the build. I think that this hero makes too much gold not to buy Midas, which makes perfect sense for skeleton gathering.

On top of that, I'm now just rushing AC after midas, as the early Hyperstone snowballs everything.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast