Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    I'm not claiming it's good but he does get immunity to magic damage and so doesn't have to really give much of a fuck about gyro until he's big.

Blink is fun on this hero just like on every other one. I think blink race car might actually be decent on this hero. Mom is really fun too.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by FRFM View Post
    Why are teams picking Naix against gyrocopter? Lemondogs picked it into gyro today, then Root picked it in game 3 against gyro lina sky clock... what am i missing
    cause u press rage and walk into gyro and kill him

naix is the worst hero in dota tho, i don't think anyone should pickhim ever. every support item mkaes him worthless

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    cause u press rage and walk into gyro and kill him

naix is the worst hero in dota tho, i don't think anyone should pickhim ever. every support item mkaes him worthless
    He get slowed from calldown tho still, all i saw was him getting kited around from the calldown slow and then dying after rage ends

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    ppl used to pick naix aggro lanes against luna/gyro cause its pretty easy to walk into them and kill them in lane and afterwards. luna and gyro just want to turret and naix out turrets them. he's still utter trash

Holy Shit
    aight thanks for explaining, was really driving me nuts seeing it getting picked and getting crushed, at least theres a theory behind it

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Maybe open wounds should deal damage so it stops blinks? Thats my theorycrafting post for this month
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i mean i guess the thing about naix is that he's a carry who can start fights in lane. that's kinda a rare thing. he has a lead-off ability that can be followed up by spells from supports. that makes him dangerous in lane, and he has a really strong level 2-3, but he's still shit.

Steam ID
    TK
    Naix is one of those heroes where literally the entire game is down hill
    once an autist. now a minecraft youtuber.

Holy Shit
    I'm sure if he was just slightly better people could make him work with 1 position mids and shit

the cd is on his ult is way too long compared to rupture or calldown

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Yeah make it 35 seconds tbh, there you go balanced hero
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    i think any melee hero that relies on walking up to the enemy this patch is garbage.
    its range city bitch and skadi and glimmber cape say fucks you.

the only melee heroes that you see sitting in the safelane this patch are ones with high mobility and can enter and exit a fight quickly, PL, AM, Bloodseeker, Ember Spirit..

so yea i agree with KZZ, Naix is garbo along with a long list of other melee carries, maybe Spectre is an exception.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    reduced lane creep bounty also hurts a hero very reliant on dominating his lane and getting 1 item as fast as possible then eating people. and the plethora of items that destroy him later in the game mean your time to dominate the game has no room for error

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    STEAM_1:0:43374766
    I don't think the hero is as bad as KZZ is trying to make it out to be. Its unfortunate the meta is in a state where basically the top 20 heroes are all required and anything outside of that is pretty bad.

Relative to all heroes, I think lifestealer is pretty middle of the road, definitely much stronger in pubs than competitive.

When I do see the hero played (rarely), I never see people make use of mud golems early on, or buy enough movement speed. Midas armlet SnY is a strong core and makes you farm around 650 GPM just off creeps in an average game.

Outside of builds and playstyle, KZZ mentioned support items (in combination with more gold for supports) being a major deterrent from picking the hero. I agree with this, but Lifestealer isn't the only hero that suffers the weakness of things like ghost scepter glimmer and euls. Smart use of abyssal in the late game and abusing your movement speed somewhat remedies the problem when you go for supports.

I've only played the hero twice this patch, both wins with myself having the highest or pretty high impact (both in splitpush pressure and kill participation). Both games also had supports stacked up with force/blink, glimmer cape, and ghost scepters but I still managed to deal insane damage during fights.

So overall, I do think the hero is bad compared to shit like Storm, Lesh, Gyro, and Lina; but I most certainly don't think the hero is completely worthless. Just middle of the road.

Banned
    the open wounds nerf was too crazy. level 1 should be a bit longer range i think

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    Lich Naix offlane in pubs is game winning

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    ok i saw a slithereen on godz's stream playing naix and all he did was go radiance bots yasha and control an ancient and push waves with it and never fucking died 1. was that you slithereen aka Quebec's finest and 2. is that shit actually good bc it seemed clowny as fuck but i literally cant tell if it's actually good or just retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Killing Spree
    i mean i think godz is pretty bad at the heroes where he jsut lost 2x in a row to slithereen xd

Godlike
    If this shit becomes standard in pubs I think I'll quit.

best lifestealer qc ama

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast