Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Unstoppable
    Steam ID
    Noblewingz
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    Holy Fuck Did You Read That From A Teleprompter?
    I mean yeah i wrote it out on a notepad, speaking all that off the top of my head would come out pretty shitty in video form LOL.

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    Post a pic of your notes

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    turning a planned script into something that sounds natural is actually quite a difficult skill that takes a lot of practice for some ppl

its not necessary but its nice

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    yah that's why you shouldn't write it out

practice it 3-10 times standing up alone without any notes

MASK OF MADNESS OR BUST

can we go treads mom double crit now?

phase mom armlet and u FUCK SHIT UP

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    yah that's why you shouldn't write it out

practice it 3-10 times standing up alone without any notes
    if you do that before making a naix (lifestealer) guide you should reconsider your life

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    no look you can look down on making the guide in the first place but if ur gonna do something u should want to do it right

i mean the issue with a guide like this is that theres no visual aspect to digest this information. u cant just write a bunch of words and expect people to fully digest ur guide

Steam ID
    orionrm
    is this hero still strong?
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea, he's strong, but as long as you kite him with either hero picks or items such as force staff then he's easy to deal with, also being mindful of his rage cd, which is 16 seconds, he's really quite useless, if he blows open wounds rage, and you protect that team mate or he escapes, you immediately go in on the naix because he's quite squishy without immunity.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    what point do you replace armlet or/and echo sabre on this hero, and with what items?

was like a 60 minute game and I replaced armlet with a mjolnir for megas defense but kept sabre, I think this was probably the wrong call tbh but my sniper was super untrustworthy (e.g. had a deso 60 minutes in for some reason , when I already had AC and they didnt have any armor items. 0 defensive items/satanic and died to megas when we tried to end fighting at their base - no joke - ).

my 6 slot were bots, abbyssal, ac, skadi (myb also wrong call??? but it helped a lot against arc warden and probably sf as well), mjolnir.

And how do you lane this hero vs Tide if your supports are basically 0 impact. Was a pretty hard lane tbh but I guess u probably need an early point in rage and try to get a kill or? My supports werent zoning him for shit and they were a dual lane as well. Just asking because I rarely play this hero, I used to play it when I started playing dota 2 in '13 and wanna get back into him cus i think hes a decent pick vs some meta picks.

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    you cant kill tide solo as a naix lol
    numeta god

you dodge his anchor and zone with lifesteal until its off cd again and repeat while creep dragging agro to get cs cuz ur base damage is insane so he cant really contest. naix vs tide 1v1 shouldnt be that bad, idk who the other heroes were so i cant say much more.

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    racks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    you cant kill tide solo as a naix lol
    i mean in a 2v2 scenario. or 2v1, you try and get an early point in rage for early kill if possible?

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    this hero needs many nerfs

Steam ID
    miasma
    i think winning with this hero should result in a -25 for the naix player only

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678