Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Night Stalker

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_ View Post
    ya I used to draft him in Ixdl-o and sit him mid until get got bottle phase level 7 and then have him run around the map with the supports leaving mid open for hc offlane or 4 support to farm and just going urn aghs

I think he can work he just really needs his core items and to get level 7 at a reasonably fast pace before you transition into giving him less farm

he works great with greedy, initiating supports like enigma or ES because he doesn't need as much farm after his core and gives the vision and ward control for them to blink on
    no just actually pick him as a support and then pick a real mid hero for mid

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    support nightstalker sounds fucking horrible, what's he suppose to do for first 8 minutes? Stack and pull? His manapool doesn't allow him to spam his nuke/slow. He won't have level 4+ at 4 minutes, so roaming and ganking at night isn't a great idea to do since he'll be faster than the other support but as a level 3 what's he going to do really apart from probably dive a tower and possibly get crushed by tp rotations. If he is supporting, the enemy offlane might get too much in lane since offlane will be really easy. His tp reaction for saving mid/offlane is really lacklustre too since all he offers is tankibility and a nuke/slow ( and/or silence if u dont like damage). Maybe if the enemy team picks a really passive lineup night stalker support can work, where he can get levels and target enemies at second night, but until then I see the game as 4 vs 5 if one team has support NS.
    probably shouldnt admit that

he kills people from minute 0
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    no just actually pick him as a support and then pick a real mid hero for mid
    it doesnt work better.players than us have tried

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    ns is a good hero, during the 1st night you can dive towers for kills with support and no one expects it. not to mention void spam on the oposing mid is fucking atrocious.

hero needs a good start, generally you need to have Phase/treads bottle urn and bkb by 20 minutes or hes to easily focused.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Personally im a fan of midas on this hero so u can just run at people and not worry about farm
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

has anyone tried this hero out lately with any of the new items? solar crest seems like it could be pretty good on him

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    He is very annoying to play against but overall a pretty okay hero
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquest "meme" Ace View Post
    support nightstalker sounds fucking horrible, what's he suppose to do for first 8 minutes? Stack and pull? His manapool doesn't allow him to spam his nuke/slow. He won't have level 4+ at 4 minutes, so roaming and ganking at night isn't a great idea to do since he'll be faster than the other support but as a level 3 what's he going to do really apart from probably dive a tower and possibly get crushed by tp rotations. If he is supporting, the enemy offlane might get too much in lane since offlane will be really easy. His tp reaction for saving mid/offlane is really lacklustre too since all he offers is tankibility and a nuke/slow ( and/or silence if u dont like damage). Maybe if the enemy team picks a really passive lineup night stalker support can work, where he can get levels and target enemies at second night, but until then I see the game as 4 vs 5 if one team has support NS.
    are you fucking dumb

if notail and fuckingmad who are 2 shit lords can play this hero as a support againt top tier chinese teams then by default NS is a good support,.
    From the moment I first saw your photograph, some odd weeks ago, I have been enraptured with your beauty. Never before in my life have I been so struck by something as simple as a photograph, a digital one to boot. I cannot remember who showed it to me, but at the moment I knew my life would forever change. For much of my life, I have been a lone wolf, cynically mocking those I've known for their recollections of this concept of love, tossing it aside as an evolutionary byproduct of humankind becoming too intelligent for their own good, and thus creating a lie so everyone doesn't just run off a cliff like a wild pack of lemmings into the ocean below. Yet at that moment, I finally understood.
    :beaten:

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    I love taking this hero mid and abusing nightvision to outplay your opponents. All items are good and aghs + gem is core
    Quote Originally Posted by CCnC View Post
    How am I muted and tralf is not permabanned or executed?

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithie View Post
    are you fucking dumb

if notail and fuckingmad who are 2 shit lords can play this hero as a support againt top tier chinese teams then by default NS is a good support,.
    Yeah, teams made a great showing of nightstalker in the 4 position. They just drafted around night stalkers weakness early on by having really strong lanes and a second support that can support NS's weak first 4 mins. I ran 4 position nightstalker a couple of times between today and march 27th of that post and it worked wonders in them 2k cm mode games.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquest "meme" Ace View Post
    Haha Hoho

Beyond Grantlike
    to be fair that post is 2 months old you clowns, back when yugi (and me but im 4k) were the only ones playing support ns
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Night stalker + bh is mad risky but mad fun and snowbally

Steam ID
    Conquestace
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    to be fair that post is 2 months old you clowns, back when yugi (and me but im 4k) were the only ones playing support ns
    that post is also the reason why you don't listen to 4k's

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    whats the deal with midas on this hero

same deal with Midas on puck

If you're roaming a lot you have a source of stable income whether you're successful or not

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Also level 1 darkness sux and level 2 is like way better
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Abyssal blade 3rd item
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Dominating
    Infused Raindrop is super good on support NS.

Have not yet tried Wind Lace, but it seems decent. However, I don't think Euls or Drums are really worth it on the hero.

Blight Stone might be good, will have to try. Don't think it will be the difference between a kill or not though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast