Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Doom

Steam ID
    Smiddeee
    I’ve seen the build plenty of times, doom rush aghs and then refresher.

Personally I think it fucking sucks and I’d honestly rather buy SnY even though it’s mediocre

Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar
    kzz is right the most valuable thing is the wolf. phase drums bkb AC is all you need to just get up in there and right click everything to hell after dooming somebody

...see what i did there

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    blink w/ satyr purge is legit

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    tbh the creep u eat should be based off something but default is wolf usually

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    speed aura is legit

you always want wolf. if you really want to run at people make your first 3 items phase, vlaads, chainmail because the only reason doom can die is if he keeps having only like 1 base armor

Holy Shit
    This is not for serious games but i still like to get the speed aura creep and go bottle, phase, drums. Then save for the radiance. Its my pub build of choice.

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    phase drums shadowblade sny ac

Steam ID
    FelonyGoD
    Or Bkb over ac

Unstoppable
    >still going lothars
    blink is superior in every way
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebite654 View Post
    he can solo like any hero really fucking easily by buying tranquil boots in safelane

Steam ID
    subkamran
    shoutout to ee who questioned my vlads rush while he fed mid and i was carrying the team with it

Quote Originally Posted by Felony View Post
    phase drums shadowblade sny ac
    I don't think you need sny if you have any phase drums and a bkb instead

Steam ID
    subkamran
    pretty sure that hero doesnt need s+y at all

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Whats with cloud9 buying aghs on this hero I still ghink its mega worthless and a refreaher is better, especially vs a wisp
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    Building the same items on Doom every game is not correct. Doom is the hero who can literally build any items in the game, with a bit of armor being the only requirement. Fairly sure that blink is the most important item on Doom, with the exception being a 5 man walk down your lanes lineup that has a doom.

I never build a midas on the hero until the enemy tier 1s are down, and I only build it if I know that my team can't take their t2s for a long time.

Aghs rush is a bit silly, the point of the ability Doom is to take someone out of the fight completely, which Aghs doesn't help do for the first 30-40 minutes, but ultra late game heroes can just tank a doom and come back into the fight. I suppose the logic is that Aghs doom almost guarantees they are out of the whole fight.

Devour also does not have to be maxed every game at lvl 7 . . . I like getting lvl 2 LVL death at lvl 5 for laning doom, because the enemies are also usually lvl 5 at that time, and lvl 1 lvl death as support doom to gank the enemy lvl 6 heroes.

Pretty sure this hero is the easiest/scummiest way to win ranked pubs right now tho, especially if you know the enemy has one 5.5-6k player, just doom him and you won the game.
    Last edited by TheBigBadBird; June 16th, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

agh is pretty decent after core items and refresher (i.e. as 5th or 6th item) since fights can be pretty drawn out late game and it actually increases damage by a lot

level 3 doom damage goes from 1050 to 1760, two dooms mean you did a minimum of 1500 more damage from agh. then add all the time it takes to run away from doom it is probably more like a minimum of 1800 more damage and an extra few seconds of silence.

cant u just do what iceiceice does if u play him as a 3

tranquils midas drums/mek (pick one) bkb + situational

Steam ID
    wisdom9
    Quote Originally Posted by rctsj View Post
    >still going lothars
    blink is superior in every way
    two different playstyles, shadowblade is for picking off and blinks for teamfighting and being annoying

:beaten:

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBadBird View Post

Aghs rush is a bit silly, the point of the ability Doom is to take someone out of the fight completely, which Aghs doesn't help do for the first 30-40 minutes, but ultra late game heroes can just tank a doom and come back into the fight. I suppose the logic is that Aghs doom almost guarantees they are out of the whole fight.
    Don't think anyone is really rushing Aghs. Every time I've seen it picked up it's a luxury mid-late game item.

I alway feel blink and lothars is superfluous wen you could get drums bkb and nobody can kill you and your dps with wolf creep is sufficient

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast